jburd165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

For those of us who are playing.... help!

[Post New]by jburd165 on Jan 2, 11 8:07 PM
I am stuck with a bottle of gin and an old rusty key. I've been all through the house, through the bar, the bar bathroom, in the barn, the loft of the barn, the garage, the secret shed. Now I've opened the shed and am stuck with a large bull blocking the way to the underground access door in the floor. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Re:For those of us who are playing.... help!

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 8:12 PM
WoW!! You found more buildings! lol I,ve worn these shoes out and havent found anything but the shed,stables and house,,,,Don<t tell me this game isnt fun!!LOL

jburd165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jburd165 on Jan 2, 11 8:14 PM
What do you have in your inventory?

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 8:19 PM
A bottle,litebulb,spray,and a handprint,,,,

[Post New]by marie92503 on Jan 2, 11 8:24 PM
Give the bull the bottle...

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 8:24 PM
I havent seen a bull YET!!

[Post New]by marie92503 on Jan 2, 11 8:26 PM
Sorry was talking to jburd, i'm sorry.

jburd165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jburd165 on Jan 2, 11 8:50 PM
Thanks, Marie! I had been trying to do that for a loooong time, then I came across a forum on "another" site that had a lot more gameplay discussion. I learned to hold the bottle right under the bull's nose (hint for later, Greeneyes!) and from there out it went very quickly.

Greeneyes, you may have made it to this point by now, but...if not, go into the barn (I think that's it's name...it has a cow skull on the front side, by the doors) and you should get a scene that will give you a ladder. Use the ladder against the barn to get in the loft above the doors. You'll use the bulb and bottle there, in a place by the desk. I hope this helps and doesn't spoil or go over ground you've already covered. Despite all the comments... and, yes, some pretty tacky sterotypical dialogue and screens....there were a few places in here where I was wandering around wondering what came next!

But.....at least it kept me from total boredom on the last of a holiday weekend. Good luck!

jburd165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jburd165 on Jan 2, 11 8:52 PM
One more hint: if you've got the bottle, this means you've been to the bar. You didn't mention having a couple of things you should have from that area of the game. Go back and click all around on the truck, and don't forget the restroom.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 9:07 PM
Thanx jburd,,,that really helped,,,I got that bottle in a H O game,,,,been to no bathroom as yet...bar either,,but I may go there before I finish this game! LOL

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 9:16 PM
That bull,,wherever he is isn,t smelling my bottle,,,,that fingerprint machine took it!!!

pegasus61
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by pegasus61 on Jan 2, 11 9:26 PM
greeneyes thats because you had the bottle with fingerprints not the whiskey bottle..lol. this is so neat. Has anyone got to the lab? Done stuff up to having a ear of corn and you can still get to the desk but I'm stuck. Any ideas?
Grams

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 9:37 PM
Where is that bar?(hic) LOL,,I done all my stuff up in the haymow,,lol,,Now I have nothin',,,,I would help you but I can,t help myself,,,,,Another Gram

pegasus61
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by pegasus61 on Jan 2, 11 10:24 PM
greeneyes....The bar is down a road to the left of the garage, after you mow you will get something...but lol I can't think of what. This corn has got me going in circles....good luck!
Grams

[Post New]by AmyRapster on Jan 2, 11 10:38 PM
I'm stuck trying to get the small mirror in the bar restroom... Can't find anything to use to pry it loose. It's the last mirror that I need to open the secret shed. Can someone help?

busygider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by busygider on Jan 2, 11 11:42 PM
I am also stuck in the lab with an ear of corn. Anyone got any answers?

pegasus61
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by pegasus61 on Jan 2, 11 11:47 PM
AmyRapster...look in the truck you will find a screwdriver in the cab. Sorry I'm still stuck with the ear of corn to.
Grams

net47
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by net47 on Jan 3, 11 12:52 AM
What lab? That must be after the bull.

net47
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by net47 on Jan 3, 11 1:02 AM
net47 wrote:What lab? That must be after the bull.

and what the heck do I lite the lantern with and where is it?

moxy31
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by moxy31 on Jan 3, 11 3:20 AM
I have gotten as far as all that is left in my inventory is an ear of corn...now I am stuck. I have never been stuck like this with any game and there is no hints, etc to help. I keep going back and trying to find out with the heck that corn goes but with no luck.

Edited on 01/03/2011 at 5:19:27 AM PST

Go to: