GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Ella's Hope Ending (Scores and Items Received)

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jan 3, 11 1:31 AM
Ella (exemplary), Marcus and Areth became Guardian Apprentices. Cal, Dayna, Leah, and Sakari all failed.

Exam Score – 20
Quest Points Gained – 320
Sky Orbs Found – 52

Final Rating – 50

I also received the Volcano Gloves for hitting the bag(?) 220 times in the Mercenaries’ House.

The game ended with Ella entering her place in the clouds for me. Hope there is a sequel coming soon!!

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:Ella's Hope Ending (Scores and Items Received)

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jan 6, 11 11:28 AM
Did anyone get better gloves than the Volcano gloves?

I’m just curious what gloves are the best you can get in that task and how many times did you have to hit the bag(?) to receive them?

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on Jan 7, 11 10:41 AM
Nice score, GameLvr30.
I hate to answer with an "I don't know" but nobody else seems to be saying anything. I have been using another tactic in my latest replays - NOT doing some of the quests and trying not to do a good job on the exams, trying to produce the different endings available.

In the quest list at Eridani's forum, there is a another glove reward from that punching plant mentioned, but I don't know how many punches yield each one. Warrior Gloves are the easiest reward from it, somewhere just over 100 punches, I think. The other gloves mentioned apparently took just a few less punches than what you did. You've probably got the best, at least that's my guess.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jan 7, 11 8:57 PM
Thanks!

I appreciate the info. I’ll have to check out Eridani’s site and see what it says about the gloves.

Go to: