bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Be Rich

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 3, 11 3:55 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Be Rich? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Be Rich

[Post New]by mary102696 on Jul 12, 11 12:03 AM
What a great game for a daily deal! I bought this game when it came out forever ago and have replayed it several times since then. It reminds me a lot of Ski Resort Mogul. Definite steal for $2.99. Try the demo fishies!!!

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jul 12, 11 5:03 AM
If any of my friends from Bootsky"s Brook see this - - This a Time Management game that you should try! Well worth DD price and it is not a "pressure" type TM game.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 11:05 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 18, 11 9:17 AM
Bought this stinker as a pop-up offer... what a mistake! At first it seemed fun... but then... apparently the construction materials used are JUNK because you just finish building a house when another one needs repair... then all the little "DING!" and you have to click on the house to collect the check... try and sneak in another building real quick to reach the required income level and the other two houses need repair AGAIN... then "DING DING DING DING" until you're losing your mind.

All I can says is RUN FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you are trapped in the hell that is "Be Rich"

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Dec 27, 11 11:05 PM
abit similar to build a lot. this is not boring at all and some levels are super challenging.

Go to: