bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Roads of Rome II! January 3, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 3, 11 3:36 PM
We have a new version of Roads of Rome II available now. This new version of the game fixes the issue with the game crashing at certain conditions.

IMPORTANT:

You will need to create a new player profile if you update to the new version because the old profile won't work with the new version.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Roads of Rome II! January 3, 2011

[Post New]by alphons75 on May 31, 11 6:52 PM
2.1 do have gold to finish it

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by orochick on Jul 9, 11 10:32 PM
BFG's, you locked the other thread too early. Your new version may have fixed a crashing problem, but it did not fix the fact that the game freezes briefly and is jumpy. I am going to insert comments by parriepenn from the other thread, because I soooo agrees with everything they said.

by parriepenn on Dec 20, 10 10:46 PM
"I am so freaking tired of my computer being blamed!
They locked the only complaint thread so I made my own. I've deleted it and am reposting it here.
My computer crashed on the first level. No, my computer is not the problem. No, I am not updating my drivers for the 89th time this year. Or Java. Or Flash. Or DirectX. Or spending 8 hours troubleshooting anything else that isn't my fault. The problem is with the game.
I reformatted and reinstalled wndows less than a month ago. I've been doing this forever, so I'm not an idiot. THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE GAME!"

As you can see (above), they are as frustrated as I am. I hope the new version worked for parriepenn, but it DID NOT for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled even getting rid of all my profiles, but the game still is jumpy. I am convinced it is Realore games. I have a problem with all their games, but RORII is the worst. I tried to contact the (via email) to see if they had a patch, but they didn't even answer my email.
BFG - see if you can get a new version that fixes the jumpy play.

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by orochick on Jul 9, 11 11:17 PM
On post above, I meant to say that I contacted Realore and they never replied. Sorry for the typo.

Go to: