MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Incense into burner?

[Post New]by MauiMe on Jan 3, 11 8:05 PM
I can't get the incense to go into the burner hanging under the bees hive. Any ideas?, help??

ngbl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Incense into burner?

[Post New]by ngbl on Jan 4, 11 5:41 PM
I managed to put the incense into the burner but can't get the dragon to set it alight. I did not face this problem when I played the game at home. There is a glitch in the games whenever you play it for the second time. I also faced a similar problem with the Salem Secrets game. I managed to complete the game the first round but when I played it the second time, I couldn't get the scissors to cut the pumpkin off its vine.

The management should look into these glitches and iron them out. Really spoils the fun of playing the game.

[Post New]by angelfether0281 on Jan 4, 11 7:03 PM
Hi there!

Have you tried making sure that it's the tip of the mouse cursor that's over the burner when you click, and not the incense/dragon?

Hope that helps!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 4, 11 8:38 PM
This is fairly common in these games. The game reads where your cursor is, not where the object you are holding is. So, as angelfether0281 mentioned, while holding your tool/object click on the item with your cursor. Often this will be in a way that is not "lifelike".

[Post New]by boscoebuddy on Jan 22, 11 2:54 PM
I cannot find the burner. I even went to the walkthrough but still didn;t see it. maybe I forgot to pick it up? I have the incense and the dragon. Thank you all for helping.I found it. Right in front of me for Pete's sake. thank you all anyway

Edited on 01/22/2011 at 3:39:57 PM PST

[Post New]by stormynite on Jul 29, 11 8:21 AM
Hi
I'm playing on an iPhone and having trouble hooking up the incense for burning. It keeps on saying "that didn't work" or "maybe you should try another approach". Any help with hooking up the incense would be very helpful.

The walkthrough guide does not give any hints or tips on how to do this and Mira only states that some smoke would work or be helpful.

[Post New]by ts1690 on Aug 19, 11 6:53 PM
I used my little finger to position the incense on the censor )

jglush
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jglush on Aug 31, 11 5:56 AM
I'm having the same problem - 1st time round on iPad 1. I'll try the cursor tips and see. Thanks.

[Post New]by wawright61 on Sep 12, 11 2:53 PM
I was really enjoying this beautiful game, graphics, challenge level, solving puzzles and then bang, hit a blank wall. No matter what I do the incense will not go into the burner! I am frustrated and pissed off and the answers I have seen don't work. I suppose I will just give up buying games from Big Fish if this is their lack of customer support. I guess I blew five bucks...!

Re:Incense into burner? Thankyou!!

[Post New]by lovemoonfell on Oct 26, 11 4:26 PM
Thanku! Thankyou! To angelfefther (?) who advised that the censor is sensitive to my finger rather than position of object!!! So fiddly on iphone4 but worth it!! Such joy to see the hive create honey after 2hrs!!!!!!

[Post New]by MilleT32 on Jan 6, 13 1:45 PM
Ohh my god... I was sooo pissed too, when I used my littlefinger and let my finger be my guide rather than the object it FINALLY worked ;-)

Thank you!!!

Im playing on my Ipad 2

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 26, 13 11:46 AM
I did what angelfether0281 said, it worked, j62janet

[Post New]by LAF1967 on Jan 30, 13 1:49 PM
Am I missing something? Got the incense and the dragon but no burner! Where will I find the burner everyone is talking about? It's driving me mad!!!!!

Can anyone help please?

[Post New]by HuskerOz on Apr 4, 13 3:25 PM
On iPad 2, put he incense & the dragon just to the right os the censor, not touching it

Go to: