bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hodgepodge Hollow

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 4, 11 12:05 AM
Travel to Hodgepodge Hollow and learn the time-honored profession of magical potion creation in this fun Hidden Object game! Collect hidden ingredients and recipes and solve vexing puzzles using your newly acquired potion making skills. You'll have the adventure of a lifetime helping your gnome teacher recover his lost treasure from those thieving dragons!

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Hodgepodge Hollow

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Jan 4, 11 12:50 AM
I just downloaded the game and only played for a very short time, but it looks very cute to me. I like the graphics and the gnomes!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 4, 11 1:55 AM
....I will check this out, but there had better be no killing of dragons here.
Cheers

[Post New]by sexypants1012 on Jan 4, 11 3:22 AM
for some reason i cant download any games my download button and buy button have appeared in the writing and its on all games have tried the normal refresh and restart and its still the same .

[Post New]by antannie on Jan 4, 11 12:21 PM
sexypants1012 wrote:for some reason i cant download any games my download button and buy button have appeared in the writing and its on all games have tried the normal refresh and restart and its still the same .

[Post New]by antannie on Jan 4, 11 12:23 PM
I too have the same problem of the buy/try buttons showing up in the description
section and have tried all of the things one would do to access it. I give up.

peggyjuneybug
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by peggyjuneybug on Apr 29, 11 10:49 AM
In another forum I asked for easier HOG's for my brother(he has had trouble concentrating since his stroke and is easily frustrated.) I am going to try the demo for this one to see if he can play it.

[Post New]by tsimmons927 on Dec 26, 11 10:40 AM
Love this game! However, I am stuck at the Mermaid level after the potion recipe for Ou2. I want to finish the game! Help!

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Jan 26, 14 10:48 AM
I found a walkthrough on each level. The address is:

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2011/01/hodgepodge_hollow.php#prettyPhoto

Hope it helps

Go to: