bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hodgepodge Hollow forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hodgepodge Hollow forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hodgepodge Hollow players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hodgepodge Hollow forum

[Post New]by jenniferjenice on Jan 5, 11 3:37 AM
I am truly enjoying this game, however, I need some assistance. I am stuck at "Folly's Repair" trying to get the bells out of the clock. Can anyone explain to me the purpose of the mini game with the five handles? I have tried several variations, but nothing is happening. Thanks!

[Post New]by treefroggle on Jan 6, 11 5:18 PM
I love this game. I can sit with my daughter and she has a great time helping me find the different items. I love the graphics, and the colors. This will be a definate buy for me

[Post New]by vegascarol2000 on Jan 7, 11 12:46 PM
I'm having trouble adding the forget-me-not tears to potions. The first time through I had no problem until I reached a later potions. Then when I started with a new name I had the same problem with the very first potion.

It seems to be a problem with the game, and there aren't any solutions within the game.

HELP

gitis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gitis on Jan 8, 11 8:31 AM
I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with the Mermaid hair, the bells and the mirror. I can get everything on the mirror, but it poofs when I put the mirror over the cauldron and click? Can someone help me please?

[Post New]by lazygrandma on Jan 9, 11 3:37 PM
I can't get the recipe from the fish to get the mermaid's hair

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Jan 9, 11 5:41 PM
This one is very easy H0s, find 20, easy puzzles, collecting ingredients, making and using potions. Due to the theme, interesting items to collect. Beautiful artwork and scenes. Who can resist helping gnomes? Very relaxing!

[Post New]by yetmost on Jan 9, 11 7:16 PM
Same problem with "sweet dreams" and the forget me not tears

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jan 10, 11 8:00 PM
jenniferjenice wrote:I am truly enjoying this game, however, I need some assistance. I am stuck at "Folly's Repair" trying to get the bells out of the clock. Can anyone explain to me the purpose of the mini game with the five handles? I have tried several variations, but nothing is happening. Thanks!

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jan 10, 11 8:04 PM
I forgot the numbers, but if you pull the handles exactly like the clock's hands move, it will work. just watch the clock and do the same sequence on the handles, I love this game it is my favorite one, the color is beautiful. I already bought it.

PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Jan 11, 11 6:02 PM
I am in the game to make the part with the mermaid braid and bells. I get it all done until you have to use the dandlion puffs to keep the bells quiet. When I try to do it , it looks like it is working until I go to the last bell then it poofs on me. I have done it about a half dozen times and it still does the same thing. What am I doing wrong with the bells? thanks

[Post New]by navymom19555 on Jan 13, 11 5:26 AM
yetmost wrote:Same problem with "sweet dreams" and the forget me not tears

[Post New]by navymom19555 on Jan 13, 11 5:28 AM
Put the for-get- me not over the cauldron first. She will cry than place her in the bowl

[Post New]by buckylover on Jan 13, 11 8:27 PM
i need SERIOUS HELP w/ "the bells" section !! i've unscrewed the clock but absolutely cannot get thru the sequence/clock handles-- i've tried following the sequence 4-1-3-5-2 ******* the light on lt turns green when it is on the number 1- i've tried pulling the handles in the numeric sequence - i've tried pulling the handles in numeric sequence only when the light is green - i've tried pulling the handles according to the green light sequence 1-1-1-1-1 - i've tried pulling the handles in every possible sequence i can think of, but to no avail !! i just bought the game today & am really frustrated !! i've tried the advice from the forum- i really wish i could "break the clock" like they want us to !
anybody have any other ideas ??? HELP PLEASE !!!!

SUGGESTION TO GAME MAKERS . . .put a "skip level" feature in your games !!

[Post New]by icyng4 on Jan 23, 11 10:35 AM
I'm stuck in the place where you get mermaid hair. It says pick and I will follow but there is nothing to pick from except mermaid land and you just go back to the same place over and over.

[Post New]by icyng4 on Jan 23, 11 3:29 PM
PENNYJS wrote:I am in the game to make the part with the mermaid braid and bells. I get it all done until you have to use the dandlion puffs to keep the bells quiet. When I try to do it , it looks like it is working until I go to the last bell then it poofs on me. I have done it about a half dozen times and it still does the same thing. What am I doing wrong with the bells? thanks

I only had to put the dandlion puffs in one time and all the bells filled.

Edited on 01/23/2011 at 3:30:21 PM PST

[Post New]by redneckgirl7 on Jan 31, 11 7:07 PM
Help desperately when I got to put the cat whiskers in the wizard hat it goes poof, have tried repeatedly. I get the lace spicer webs and gloves but next is the cat whiskers it blows up everytime, is it a glich or am I repeating a mistake that I can't find, help please and thank you.

[Post New]by girlly_grl on Feb 2, 11 9:58 PM
Clock-1,3,5,4,2

[Post New]by ynnaentots04 on Feb 4, 11 10:46 PM
need your help guys...Persnickety stage...The main goal is to get a Primrose. and it says that i'll need to duplicate the Primrose I already use the Hoi Polloi potion. but nothing happens... what will i do? please help guys....

[Post New]by Olivia4031 on Feb 28, 11 2:39 PM
buckylover wrote:i need SERIOUS HELP w/ "the bells" section !! i've unscrewed the clock but absolutely cannot get thru the sequence/clock handles-- i've tried following the sequence 4-1-3-5-2 ******* the light on lt turns green when it is on the number 1- i've tried pulling the handles in the numeric sequence - i've tried pulling the handles in numeric sequence only when the light is green - i've tried pulling the handles according to the green light sequence 1-1-1-1-1 - i've tried pulling the handles in every possible sequence i can think of, but to no avail !! i just bought the game today & am really frustrated !! i've tried the advice from the forum- i really wish i could "break the clock" like they want us to !
anybody have any other ideas ??? HELP PLEASE !!!!

SUGGESTION TO GAME MAKERS . . .put a "skip level" feature in your games !!

Go to: