Help with bonus 6-yellow flag

[Post New]by bluebuick1953 on Dec 1, 08 12:10 PM
I tried this, but am unable to achieve the yellow flag playing this bonus level. I am only able to get the red flag. If someone knows how to achieve this with the yellow flag. Can you please help me? I really need a step by step on how to get this.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Help with bonus 6-yellow flag

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 1, 08 3:37 PM
My fastest time here is just under 7 mins so I'm betting there's a better way to do this. It's a yellow flag though with time to spare so it helps in getting rid of those red flags!!!

End goal is to get a 4 star farm and mill with cultivators and woodmen to make the per cycle goal of wood and food reserves.

With that in mind, buy the farm and market right away, put the worker at the farm, a merchant at the market and get a scout to start gathering crystals. Add a defender and scholar to the farm to get the upgrades going.

As soon as you can, buy the academy and staff it with 2 scholars and a defender. Soon after, you'll be able to buy an empty piece of land to build a mill.

Keep an eye on money/wood, using the market to shift back and forth as you need to for staff and upgrades . . .

Add a couple more scholars so you can keep upgrading the farm, mill and market, moving the scholars around to have buildings ready to go as wood is available. Add workers to the mill to speed up wood production.

When you have enough crystals, buy the guild, then get rid of the scout. You won't get enough crystals to buy either the silo or the pond . . .

When the academy is upgraded, shift one scholar to the guild and use the other to speed up farm and mill upgrades. Focus on upgrading the mill first, then farm, then guild. You want the guild to upgrade at about the same time as the mill and farm reaching 4 stars so there's no real hurry with it.

The market can only get to three stars so it's a low priority since you can't get leaders to help out on the gold. ( However, the woodsmen will churn out so much wood that you can sell it off to meet the gold goal anyway)

When mill is ready for 4 stars, upgrade guild and buy woodsmen to staff the mill, selling off scholars and workers to make room. Start selling off wood for gold because you'll certainly have enough wood for the last farm upgrade so work on the gold goal.

Upgrade farm and buy 3 cultivators.

Sell wood for 2000 coins and you're done.

When the farm/mill are at four stars

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Help with bonus 6-yellow flag

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 2, 08 5:36 AM
Glad to have helped!!! Congrats on getting all yellows--it's a tough game!

Go to: