juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Blue Beaker

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Jan 4, 11 8:40 PM
I have made that hoi poloi potion 12 times now and I keep getting the black explosion when I try to pull it out of the cauldron. Here's my question -- when does it turn blue???

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Blue Beaker

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Jan 4, 11 8:45 PM
NEVERMIND!!! Figured it out. Okay ... I was having a DURRRRR moment.

[Post New]by kjhrr5 on Jan 5, 11 4:49 PM
can u please tell me how to get the blue beaker? I've done all it asks and I still get the black smoke is it really simple or is just me not getting it

MariaJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by MariaJane on Jan 6, 11 6:39 AM
Could someone please tell me about the blue beaker!!!! I have NO idea. Same things happening to me!!!! Just bought it and can't do anything with it!!!

blynn06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by blynn06 on Jan 18, 11 6:18 PM
I also need help with blue beaker. It keeps exploding. Thanks!

[Post New]by kjhrr5 on Jan 25, 11 2:23 PM
can anyone pleeeease help with the blue beaker or is it a big secret? would be nice if someone replied with the answer thank you

Neracher
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Neracher on Feb 1, 11 2:47 PM
I just finished the game and I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. Can you elaborate. I would love to help

[Post New]by kjhrr5 on Feb 10, 11 1:40 PM
This is in response to Neracher. It is the Hoi Poloi potion. I follow the instructions for the potion put in cauldron turns blue but when I take it out I get a black explosion. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank You in advance

Blue Beaker

[Post New]by bigmaura on Mar 31, 11 2:22 PM
juliamadeane wrote:I have made that hoi poloi potion 12 times now and I keep getting the black explosion when I try to pull it out of the cauldron. Here's my question -- when does it turn blue???

[Post New]by bigmaura on Mar 31, 11 2:23 PM
can someone please post an answer to the question why can I not get the blue beaker out of the cauldron without getting black smoke

Go to: