bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Object Crosswords forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 5, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hidden Object Crosswords forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Object Crosswords players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Object Crosswords forum

[Post New]by cheybaloo616 on Jan 5, 11 5:18 AM
This game would be fun if you can get it to load....I can get to the sign in screen, but when I pick a level I get kicked out of the game....I have re-loaded it 4 times same thing everytime....

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 5, 11 12:36 PM
This is a godsend game for me. I've been getting tired of the same old same old HOGS and IHOGS... haunted houses, sanitariums, find something... need a key, look for key...find the key... open door.... blah blah.

This is mind stimulating. If you like riddles, crosswords and HOGS you will love this game.

You use the hint button to find the object and you click on the butterfly for a letter in the word.

Just follow the numbers of the games 1=2=3

It's starts out pretty easy but becomes very challenging later. I really like it.

Thank you Big Fish!

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 12:37:06 PM PST

Game does not fully display

[Post New]by sampson394 on Jan 5, 11 1:35 PM
Why doesn;t the big fish games fully display on my new 17.1 in. windows 7 system. I have requested a response from customer service 3 days ago and have not gotten a response. Why does it take so long?

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 5, 11 3:46 PM
I'm no expert, but I think it has to do with so many people having so many different systems or all different sizes.

I have a 22 in. screen so it doesn't bother me but if it was any smaller I'd be unable to play because my eyes aren't that great anymore.

Jeanelou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jeanelou on Jan 6, 11 3:14 PM
I am having a similar problem regards the game "blacking out". When I try to choose Level 1 for example, the screen goes black. I have deleted the game two or three times and tried downloading again but the same thing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 6, 11 4:40 PM
Welcome to the pond cheybaloo616 and sampson394!

barbee44 is right on track in that adjusting your screen resolution may help with the game's display. More information can be found here:

Screen Resolution

cheybaloo616 and Jeanelou -

For issues with the screen going black, or with the game freezing, this help article may come in handy:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the trouble persists, please get in touch with our Customer Support team via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I also wanted to include a link to our official tech thread for Hidden Object Crosswords:

Post any Hidden Object Crosswords technical issues here only

We like to try to keep our game Forums tidy, so please add any further tech concerns for the game to that thread instead of this one.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Jan 6, 11 4:41 PM
About as exciting as watching paint dry.

[Post New]by MONTANA04 on Jan 8, 11 6:48 AM
WHEN I HIT THE HINT KEY NOTHING HAPPENS. BUT I HAVE THIS WHITE STAR-LIKE THING FLOATING AROUND THE SCREEN BUT IT DOESN'T LAND ON ANY-THING. CAN'T FIGURE OUT. HELP!!!!

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Jan 8, 11 2:15 PM
MONTANA: If you click on the white flying thing, it will give you a letter to help figure out the word. If you're really stuck, the Hint function will help you find the object you're looking for. When you click on "Hint", you should be getting a sparkly area. The object you're looking for is within that area. Hope this helps.

annbenn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annbenn on Jan 12, 11 12:55 PM
I loved this game please bring more!

[Post New]by 1939bd on Jan 29, 11 3:21 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Object Crosswords forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Object Crosswords players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by 1939bd on Jan 29, 11 3:24 PM
1939bd wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Object Crosswords forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Object Crosswords players.

1939bd wrote:

1939bd wrote:

[Post New]by lpjimmysmom on Mar 10, 11 9:50 PM

I am in Stage 2, Level 4 and have clicked on everything that even remotely resembles gold and nothing works. Help? Thanks.

[Post New]by handbells33 on Mar 23, 11 1:44 PM
I'm at level 17, stage 6 and I can't find the KEY (sign used in music). Evidently I've used up all my hints. Help!!
Also, it's too bad that I can't go on to stage 7 and then come back later to find the "key"; as it is now, I' can't proceed and it is frustrating.

Like the game but do want to go on.

Hidden Object Crosswords - how does it work

[Post New]by mai_ling on May 14, 11 3:04 AM
This looks like a good game but how does it work. I have loaded it ok. I have found the answer to the fist question but how do I type it in?

I have tried to type it at the top of page where the boxes are but no luck. I have brought up the chalkboard thing at the bottom and tried to type it in there but can't.

I can;t find a hints page anywhere so if you could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

[Post New]by ANTON52S on Jun 16, 11 4:18 PM
wHY IS THE hIDDEN Objects Game Hidden?

[Post New]by ANTON52S on Jun 16, 11 4:20 PM
I just want to discover THE OBJECTS NOT THE OBJECTIVES.

Go to: