Is there not a digital zoom to view the puzzle pieces better?

[Post New]by jellyfishjo on Jan 6, 11 1:54 AM
I just tried the free 1 hour trial of Jigsaw Puzzle 2 and loved the program, but was very surprised that there is not an option to zoom in on an area of the "puzzle table" to see the individual pieces better. I did use the option to magnify sections of the "completed image" for reference, but that tool did not seem to carry over when viewing the pieces you are working on.

Did I miss something in the instructions, or is there really no way to see the pieces bigger? I like doing 1,000 piece puzzles, but on the computer the pieces become just too small to see. The only solution I found was to remake the puzzle with only a few hundred pieces, but that still does not make the actual viewing image larger and it only makes the puzzle too easy (translate: boring).

I would buy this game in a minute if I knew how to zoom in on the puzzle pieces (like Photoshop's magnify glass icon, and in Word where you can set up a magnification size as a percentage). Can anyone help me out there? Thanks in advance!

Edited on 01/06/2011 at 1:57:39 AM PST

Re:Is there not a digital zoom to view the puzzle pieces better?

[Post New]by MrsQuazy on Feb 10, 14 8:41 PM
Thus far, I have yet to find a way to zoom while piecing puzzle pieces together.

I have 3 puzzle games thus far, and have found this to be my go to at the moment.

Thus far, these games are missing multi-sort/move or zoom!! I'm hoping someone will get the idea and provide an update with the ability to zoom! Nothing yet, though.

Go to: