Moonbow002
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Episode 3 level 7 problem

[Post New]by Moonbow002 on Jan 6, 11 10:55 AM
I have been having a great time playing this game, but I have run into a problem. On Episode 3 level 7 there is a fog bank and it covers quite a bit of the land. It keeps saying I need to get gold from somewhere to give on the alter, but I can't find any gold anywhere. Can someone tell me where to look for it please?

Thanks,

Moonbow002

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Episode 3 level 7 problem

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jan 6, 11 2:02 PM
You need to build your gold mine and produce gold and use the gold to open the way

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jan 12, 11 6:12 PM
I am also having trouble with fog. My whole screen is white ex cept for the workers house, two piles of stones and the earth God. It says to give her 30 pieces of gold and I have only 19. There is no where to build anything, the fog covers it all. Any help??? I love this game, Roads of Rome 11. No time limit, but that isn't helping me this time.

Also, after reading some of the comments it seems there are mixed up questions between Roads of Rome and Roads of Rome 11. Very hard to find an answer to questions.

[Post New]by gina33 on Jan 12, 11 6:59 PM
When you begin this level, there should be a boulder on your right that is blocking the entrance into a cave. Clear this boulder and your answer should be there.

Go to: