level 45

[Post New]by gatorgirl58 on Jan 6, 11 5:18 PM
can anyone help me get off of level 45

Re:level 45

[Post New]by posydogone on Jan 12, 11 5:50 AM
I too cannot get off of 45. Is there any help out there?

[Post New]by amrm99 on Feb 1, 11 3:49 AM
You have to seat them really fast. Make sure you seat the astronaut so that you can get a picture with him from a diner on bith sides. Also, make sure you chain. Thats the best way to rack up the points.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Mar 22, 11 11:44 AM
amrm99 wrote:You have to seat them really fast. Make sure you seat the astronaut so that you can get a picture with him from a diner on bith sides. Also, make sure you chain. Thats the best way to rack up the points.

I don't ever see the astronaut have his picture taken more than once no matter who I sit next to him or in what order I seat the people, him first or them first. I'd like those bonus points but I don't know why this tip isn't working for me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by carolinagirl2011 on May 12, 11 12:46 PM
I finally beat this level. One thing I notice if you're doing a chain you need to take the money from those who ate ice cream or a cookie, something you didn't cook, first. They don't give you 100 pts but if the 5th person had a steak he will give you 500 points. I hope this makes sense.

[Post New]by bfuentes120 on Mar 27, 12 5:44 PM
hire the cook when you have money and let him do the cooking--the food cooks faster when he does the cooking.

Go to: