bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Awakening: Moonfell Wood! January 6, 2011

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 6, 11 5:25 PM
We have a new version of Awakening: Moonfell Wood available now. This new version of the game fixes the access violation in Chapter 2 at the waterfall/rock pool scene.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and really appreciate your patience.You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any other problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 01/06/2011 at 5:29:00 PM PST

onya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

old version

[Post New]by onya on Jan 7, 11 8:32 AM
i missed one thing is there any way to go back a little and get what i missed under bricks i opened left door not right any way i can go back and do that

onya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Awakening: Moonfell Wood! January 6, 2011

[Post New]by onya on Jan 7, 11 8:35 AM
do i have to buy the new version as well as one ive got

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jan 7, 11 11:27 AM
What about the other problems in the game? I had no problems with the rock pond. My game shut down later in the game, and also the bottom of the screen is cut-off. Please answer!!

jopell
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jopell on Jan 7, 11 5:19 PM
ok, I don't get the error message at the rock pile, but now it just freezes when the
blank paper on the rock appears...can't do anything.

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Jan 7, 11 5:36 PM
onya wrote:do i have to buy the new version as well as one ive got

No just uninstall the current version and reinstall the new version from your purchase history.

To get to your purchase history, click on the 'My Account' tab at the top of the page. Then click the 'Purchase History' one you get there. Scroll down to find the game. Then Click 'Install'

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jan 9, 11 9:40 AM
I am trying to open the gate to the cave. My question is will i lose my save game when I remove and install new version? Thanks in advance whomever answers this questions.

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Jan 10, 11 12:50 AM
I love this game! It worked perfectly, and gave me just enough problems to solve to keep me on my edge. Love it!

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jan 10, 11 9:46 AM
hmm....Guess no one will or can't answer my question....

BelindaR53 wrote:What about the other problems in the game? I had no problems with the rock pond. My game shut down later in the game, and also the bottom of the screen is cut-off. Please answer!!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 11, 11 3:41 PM
Hi BelindaR53!

If the latest version of Awakening: Moonfell Wood hasn't addressed the issues that you're encountering with the game, then I'd recommend checking out our Help pages and also to contact our Customer Support department.

They'll be more than happy to help with any issues and can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

For issues with the game shutting down and not displaying correctly, I'd recommend starting off with these help articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Save Errors

I'm seeing that you've already posted in the Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only thread as well, which is great. Please feel free to continue discussing any tech issues there, and please be sure to contact Customer Support as well.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

tarbolaez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tarbolaez on Jan 15, 11 9:53 PM
I can't see the bottom part of the screen so I can't see all of the items that I need to find. This is the second game that this has happened on. How do I fix this?

[Post New]by jodessar on Jan 18, 11 3:00 PM
i dont know if it is the new or old version but i am stucki cant feed the cat i cant find a container for the oil from the oil tree

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jan 19, 11 12:37 PM
Still the same thing here too....can't see all of the bottom of the screen. I believe I would like to have a credit for this game I bought, since I won't be able to play it to the end.
tarbolaez wrote:I can't see the bottom part of the screen so I can't see all of the items that I need to find. This is the second game that this has happened on. How do I fix this?

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Jan 23, 11 5:16 PM
Awesome. Yet another game I get to reinstall and start over after playing half of it. So glad these games are guaranteed to be tested before they're released.

[Post New]by HawaiiShira on May 29, 11 2:39 PM
How do you get the incense to light. I've tried it multiple times and the censer will hang, but when you try to put the fragrant incense in, it will not stay and you cannot light it.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 2, 11 6:38 AM
Hi HawaiiShira,

Welcome to the pond!

If you are using the iPad version, this advice seems to work for players:

PoekieMoon wrote:I had Same problems, the hotspot is very small....so keep trying. I zoomed in and put the censor just on The left Side of the burner....hope this works for you too.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by snowman10 on Jun 2, 11 10:47 AM
Nothing works for me, closing all apps, turning off the iPad, uninstall/reinstall

Any other advice?

[Post New]by enderpete on Nov 7, 11 9:02 AM
Just bought the game earlier this month, so I assume I have the newest version on my iPod Touch, but I am still having problems with the gem pond and the keystone. It doesn't freeze up, but it won't acknowledge that I have put the gem in the designated spot, either. Please help! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, fully updated my iTunes and iPod, and tried turning it all the way off and back on. REALLY want to be able to play this game.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 15, 11 1:08 AM
I've had no problems at all with my game. I do have a question though, Why is there such a difference between why Sophie was asleep in Moonfell Wood and Dreamless Castle. One was a darkness and the other was protection from magic of humans. Which is it?

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 15, 11 1:13 AM
BelindaR53 wrote:Still the same thing here too....can't see all of the bottom of the screen. I believe I would like to have a credit for this game I bought, since I won't be able to play it to the end.
tarbolaez wrote:I can't see the bottom part of the screen so I can't see all of the items that I need to find. This is the second game that this has happened on. How do I fix this?

Try changing your screen size before you start. Mine is set at 1024x 768 and I can see all my screen in the game. I don't believe it's the games fault.

Go to: