bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 6, 11 5:25 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

lezl10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by lezl10 on Jan 6, 11 7:11 PM
Picture is too big for my screen so I can't see the hidden object list. I would love to purchase this game. but not before I know I can see the entire picture. This is the first time I have had this problem.

[Post New]by midnightmoose on Jan 6, 11 9:49 PM
At the very end of the game almost, my screen froze up. I could not use any items, get a hint- nothing, and I could not continue. I had to ctrl. alt. del. to get out of the game and then return. When I did this, everything was normal, and I could then finish.

[Post New]by Signing2Worship on Jan 7, 11 5:00 AM
"We had a problem initializing the window. Looks like we won't be able to start the game"?
What the heck is that?
No error number?
No "I'm sorry"?
No suggestions?!
Just," Sorry, Pal, you're out of luck and we didn't want you to play this game anyway"?!?!?!

[Post New]by 50plusgamer on Jan 7, 11 9:24 AM
Still having access violations after unistalling and installing the new version. I am awaiting an update from customer support.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jan 7, 11 11:29 AM
Same thing here too!!! I want to finish playing my game!

Gerane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Gerane on Jan 11, 11 8:57 AM
Downloaded the NEW version of the game last night and it worked great!! I knew it would be a good game but this one is great. Lots of intricate puzzles and wonderful story. Good luck to you all and thanks BFG for fixing the problems.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jan 11, 11 3:11 PM
I'll uninstall the old one, then re-install the new one, and see if it works. If not, I wish to have a game credit for it. ok BF?

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by FinnyFine on Jan 12, 11 1:43 PM
Mac version does not work. I get a black screen with music playing in the background. I have to force quit to quit the game.

[Post New]by cnachtman on Jan 12, 11 7:28 PM
I reinstalled the new game, still can't get the rod to knock down the light. I can't move forward in the game please help, Otherwise i would like my money back.

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only the fairygate to darkness

[Post New]by babybells1 on Jan 13, 11 7:37 AM
THE ISSUE HERE IS THEY ONLY FIXED THE ACCESS CODES NOT THE PROBLEM. NOW MY HUSBAND WHO IS COMPUTER SAVAGE SAID IT IS IN THE PROGRAM OF THE GAME. HE DEPICT THE GAME BOOMZAP NEEDS TO FIX THE PROBLEM IT IS NOT BF OK YOU SEE I CANNOT GET THROUGH THE GATE FROM LIGHT TO DARKNESS I CAN TURN THE KEY THE GATE OPENS BUT WILL NOT LET ME ENTER THE CAVE. MY GAME IS STUCK ON THIS LEVEL. I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED THE GAME SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT IS NOT FIXED AND IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE SAME LEVEL. I TRIED ANOTHER PROFILE IT DON' WORK EITHER IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER, DIRECT X OR THE GRAPHIC CARD ; IT IS EITHER IN THE DOWNLOAD OR BOOMZAP. BUT WHY AFTER UNISTALLING AND REINSTALLING IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE SAME SITE IN THE GAME IT SHOULD START ME OVER AND I WOULD NEED TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE BUT IT DOES NOT DO THAT THAT IS STRANGE SO FOR ALL OF YOU FISH IN THE SEA YOUR NOT ALONE STUCK HERE IN THE REFFS QUESTIONING HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE I SWIN IN THE SEA?

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Jan 13, 11 10:22 AM
I'm having problems with the goblin at the tree trunk and so are others according to the forum. Has this glitch been fixed yet. I did try before I bought with no problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

mom10989
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mom10989 on Jan 13, 11 3:25 PM
same thing here. I turned the key, but i couldn't get in to the cave. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Just as before, I turn the key, the gate lowers, but i still can't get in to to cave.

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Jan 13, 11 11:29 PM
I personally had no technical issues at all. I just downloaded the new version straight off. My game played really well.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Jan 14, 11 7:59 AM
New version what new version. I havent seen anything about new versions it maybe useful in future. Can anyone tell me where it is as I'm thick LOL

[Post New]by faeriefay46 on Jan 14, 11 3:03 PM
Got to almost end of game, shot the arrow at the petrified bird, he flow in with card in mouth and then game froze. I had to force quit after nothing would respond. When I reopened the game, it wanted me to shot the arrow again but the bird is gone and I cannot continue. Is this a programming glitch?
F

angel2shine
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by angel2shine on Jan 14, 11 6:14 PM
I downloaded the demo, and can't get to first base, on the oar, I have the stick roap, the broken oar is already up there on the rock,, but my cursor won't turn in to a hand, neithor can keep the stick and roap on the rock to tie together I have tried to change cursors, All I have is an arrow, or an arrow with a question mark. I'm on an acer laptop windows 7.
Thanks in advance for any help.

[Post New]by ngibsoncpc on Jan 14, 11 11:13 PM
I too am having trouble getting my dragon to light the incense burner. I have tried moving him to 50 different spots; however, it is not working. I have played tons of BF games and this is the first technical issue I've ever posted. I'm just too frustrated now and I need some guidance because can't go on until I get past this part.
Thanks,
Nikki

[Post New]by ngibsoncpc on Jan 14, 11 11:17 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that didn't work for my problem. I also restarted the game under a different profile and when I got to the lighting the incense burner portion, it still did the same thing. I did notice the second time around under the new profile that the dragon got smaller when you placed him where he is supposed to be on the items he breathes fire on. I didn't pay attention the first time around, but did the second. When I get to the incense burner part, no matter where you put him, he does not get smaller and will not light it. I've waited five days now for help with this and no one has any answers. It's very frustrating. I feel like I wasted money on this game.

Edited on 01/14/2011 at 11:18:15 PM PST

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Jan 15, 11 2:56 AM
I had trouble with the goblin on the tree trunk. Instead of uninstalling I changed profile and at the moment it works fine, finally saw the goblin and continued on my journey.

Go to: