hexagon

[Post New]by bebebark on Jan 6, 11 5:34 PM
cant go any farther, because in one of the hidden object scenes there is a hexagon and i have tried clicking on it 30 times and it will not give it to me. help! what can i do?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:hexagon

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 6, 11 5:46 PM
Hi there bebebark,
Is the hexagon in the list of objects to find? I'm asking this because sometimes you have to visit a H0 scene more than once to obtain different objects.
How far are you in to the game?
Cheers

Edited on 01/06/2011 at 7:30:06 PM PST

[Post New]by bebebark on Jan 6, 11 8:58 PM
hi, the hexagon is my last object to find, with the hint i know where it is, but when i click it wont give it to me, so what do i do because i know there is something i need from that scene to move on.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 6, 11 9:34 PM
Hi there,
The bad news is that there appears to have been a few technical issues with this game.
The good news is that when you exit this game your progress is saved (hopefully not with the problem you have encountered "logged in" so to speak).
So, one of the "solutions" others have found is to uninstall (trash can) the game and install it again from My Account and Purchase History on BFG.
Oftentimes this has worked for others in many of the games. I don't know why, but ...hey...electronics etc go figure!!
If this doesn't solve the issue, you might need to contact CS and see what they can suggest for you.
I know this doesn't give you the answer (and I couldn't find a problem similar to yours in my perusal of this forum - but maybe you could go through more pages/posts that I did if you feel so inclined), but it (fingers crossed) might help.
Cheers

Go to: