passti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Recommendations?

[Post New]by passti on Jan 6, 11 6:39 PM
I now have all 120 trophies (yay!) but now I need a new game to play. Burger Shop 2 is by far my favorite... So for everyone else who loves this game are there any other games you can recommend? I've played and enjoyed Cooking Dash 3 but I'm not sure what to play next. TIA!

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Recommendations?

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Jan 11, 11 11:38 AM
Congrats on the accomplishment! I'm very impressed.

Have you tried the other games in the Cooking Dash and Diner Dash series? Another TM series I like is Cake Mania.

I'd say the Burger Shop games are pretty unique though because of the power ups, unpredictable appearance of ingredients and the existence of complex recipes requiring multiple ingredients and/or additional preparation steps like sauces, etc.

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Mar 30, 11 9:03 PM
There is no other game similar that compares to it! Cake Shop (1, 2 & 3) has a similar concept, and I think it's terrible... but you could check it out if you are desperate. tee hee.

[Post New]by kimchery on Aug 14, 11 7:09 PM
I came here to ask the same question! I will tell you before I started burger shop 2, I liked and played ranch rush nonstop. Try the online version and see what you think. That's about the only one besides buger shop 2 that I bother going back to, to try to beat the higher levels and get trophies, etc.

Go to: