Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cleo6493 on Sep 2, 17 8:24 PM
I tried to purchase 50 bags of oats, the silver was taken, but the oats were not received.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 3, 17 5:06 PM
Hello Cleo6493,

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to hear that spending that silver didn't provide the bags of oats as anticipated. Since this sounds like there is an issue with receiving the items you've purchased, I wanted to provide some suggestions which might help with avoiding this situation moving forward as well as how to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Since this sounds like there was some trouble receiving those materials, what I recommend is seeing if playing the game as an Administrator, which should help the game run as smoothly as possible. If you'd like to try those steps, they are included on the linked page:

Run Game as Administrator

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what has occurred and what was lost. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

I cannot collect completed items from several of my factories

[Post New]by mysticscooby on Sep 4, 17 7:16 PM
Hello,
This past week I seem to now have completed items that are stuck in my factories. One of my bakeries is almost full and I cannot empty it, both diaries are over half full, and the others often won't allow me to collect finished products as well. I also keep loosing purchased game time, purchased with real money. Please advise or fix this.
Thank you.
Christle

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 6, 17 2:59 PM
Hello again mysticscooby,

I'm sorry to hear you're continuing to see the trouble you reported in the following thread:

Lost paid time on the game.

I definitely recommend contacting our Support Team as previously stated since this has to do with purchases and billing issues that we are unable to resolve in the forums due to privacy concerns and a lack of tools. Thank you for understanding that for further assistance with this issue, it is best to contact our Technical Support Team with details regarding the purchases that are being lost as they have the tools necessary to look further into this with you.

What I recommend as well, for future play, is to try to run the game as an Administrator, as this may help resolve those issues you are seeing with items that seem to be unable to be collected. If you'd like to try those steps, they are below:

If the game doesn't launch after trying those steps, you can safely change the settings back to their previous choices. Be sure to mention to our Reps, when you get in touch, what you are experiencing and when, what steps you've already attempted to resolve it, as well as any purchases that seem to have been affected and what went missing.

Thank you for your patience and our Reps should get in touch soon to follow up with your request. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by countrygirl31221 on Sep 8, 17 2:44 PM
HI, I have been corresponding with tech support and they told me to "You are more than welcome to contact the developer" But how do I do that?????
Also, I am having many problems with the free Farm up and was wondering when a update will come for it? I am on level 30 and I had 43 Gold coins.One day, I booted up
my laptop and now I only have 3 gold coins. and I cannot click on anything in the game. Even the free coins are stick on the 1st day but I don't get them.
Please help

[Post New]by kallelly on Sep 8, 17 10:03 PM
Hi
I just updated my game and now I am unable to open the game at all. I have unistslled the game and reinstalled, I have restarted my computer, I have checked everything I can think of and still nothing. The most I am getting is an access violation message and a fail to read message please help..

[Post New]by countrygirl31221 on Sep 11, 17 2:59 PM
My game is not responding to any clicks.
I have un-installed it and even but what I have saved from about last month. before the problems. I downloaded the updated one on bigfishgames thinking that would solve., I have been in touch with Tech support and all they did is give me a free game. Nothing on how I can fix it.
I don't know how to run as admin. Could you give me the steps on that? I right clicked on the Farm up folder in programs and changed to run as admin but It did not ask for admin permission and the game still does not respond to any clicks to do anything.
I just want to play farm up on the level that I am at.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 11, 17 5:55 PM
Hello countrygirl31221 and hallelly,

Thank you both for taking the time to report issues with Farm Up here. It sounds like some issues are persisting as well as a report of an issue with the game not starting. I wanted to provide some steps which may assist, as well as how to contact our Support Team.

countrygirl31221, I'm sorry to hear that is happening. Our Support Team is limited in the types of assistance that can be provided for this specific game. If those suggested troubleshooting steps were unable to assist, it's possible that an update may be necessary to resolve the issue. For those updates, we must wait on the teams behind the game to provide that update so it can be installed by players. These updates are at those team's discretion, and the Forum Moderation Team does not receive advance notice of updates to our games or what they might contain. If we receive information regarding an update, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement that explains those changes and how to update the game.

If you'd like steps for running a game as an Administrator, please see our article below:

That should help with running the game as an Administrator, if you'd like to try those steps. I've also been able to get in touch privately with how to contact the appropriate teams for those other issues. I hope that helps out!

kallelly, I'm sorry to hear that even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, that Farm Up is not opening. Since it sounds like you're getting an Access Violation message, what I recommend is seeing if our steps specific to this error can assist in resolving it quickly:

Access Violation

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you both for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by kallelly on Sep 15, 17 3:42 AM
Hi
I have tried all the steps suggested and am still having the same issue, my farm up game worked perfectly fine until I updated it is there any way to go back to before the update?
Thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 17 8:44 AM
Hi kallelly,

I'm sorry to hear that the recommended troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve your issue. To help clarify, please note that there hasn't been a recent update to Farm Up on the Big Fish Games site. If we are aware of any information regarding an update, we will post an announcement in the forums to inform the players.

Since further troubleshooting is needed, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If questions come up, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Sep 21, 17 5:13 AM
playing "farm up" on windows 8. i am on level 39. suddenly no characters appear any more and the game can't be played. if i reinstall the game, will i lose all my purchases (did quite a few) and all my progress?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 22, 17 12:32 PM
Hi gvierg,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is occurring in your game. I'm sorry to hear that characters aren't appearing in Farm Up. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current as well as run the game as an administrator. I'll include the specific Big Fish Games Help pages below. Please note that these steps allow the game to pull the necessary permissions and resources to run properly. It is recommended to try these steps before uninstalling and reinstalling. If you do decide to uninstall and reinstall, your progress shouldn't be lost as this is device specific.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to further investigate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Sep 25, 17 11:38 AM
contacted support team, their answer was: reinstall. hence i did, but still no collection items appear at all.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 25, 17 11:43 AM
Hi gvierg,

Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps have been executed. Since it sounds like further assistance is needed, please reply directly to the email received from the Support Team so that the representative can further assist.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Sep 26, 17 2:17 AM
received no email or do you mean the order confirmation of my purchases? feel tempted to start again and not click on butterflies till prompted

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 26, 17 10:20 AM
Hi gvierg,

Thank you for your response. It was mentioned that the Customer Support Team told you to reinstall your game. Please reply to that email with those instructions so that the representative can further assist. If no email was sent, please reach out to the Support Team HERE.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

sq81
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sq81 on Oct 3, 17 5:04 AM
I can not see any boxes to be able to clear any of my factories. I have read other suggestions re accessing as administrator etc and it still won't work. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game.
Any advice on how I can empty my factories so that I can complete challenges and earn some money please

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 3, 17 9:21 AM
Hi sq81,

Welcome to the forums! I'm so sorry to hear that items aren't displaying correctly within your game. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is also recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always willing to provide assistance where they can.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Farm up

[Post New]by Sweets14 on Oct 13, 17 5:07 AM
[i]I cant collect wool or eggs or milk Now ? anyone else having this to happen.

[Post New]by kokofashoco on Oct 28, 17 1:23 PM
please help I have been playing this for years now I cant. I have 2 grandmas and Jennifer is frozen. I just purchased stuff please help

Go to: