Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by s_prince on Dec 29, 16 9:01 AM
Thanks, sir_vival. That wasn't it, in my case—I already knew not to click the pop-ups to assemble anything. (This is my first time posting on the forums, but I'm not new to the game. )

My guild master thinks the very last item in that event is one you have to get from your neighbors, not one you find by playing the room. I can't check any more because I finished the event, but I assume she is right—she's been playing a long time and knows a lot about the game.

That still doesn't explain why it didn't give me a task saying I needed that item, but it does explain why continuing to search the room didn't give me the item!

p.s. I've seen you in comps a few times, but you wouldn't recognize my name, now. When I chose a username for the forums yesterday, I didn't realize that choosing something other than my game name would also change my game name. But it did!

Happy New Year to you, too! Have fun!

sir_vival
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 30, 16 6:06 AM
What happened?

'Elvira' gave valuable gifts, when 'ratchetr' disappeared from my hood and other friends hood, after about 14 days as a sleeping friend.
My 'Adressbook' in the forum mailbox says she/he is online.

I noticed:

The given status in the 'Adressbook' is of no worth.

Only one member of my hood has the status 'offline' - I know, it's due to inet probs.
Even longtime sleepers have the status 'online'. I know at least two members (sleepers) of my hood aren't actually 'online'.

Questions?
What's the sense of giving the Status 'online' in the adressbook.
Why doesn't the 'Status' fit with reality?
What's neccessary to activate 'Elvira'?

Any comprehensible and clarifying answer is welcome

Have a good time
My best wishes to everyone of your ModTeam and your TechSupportTeam
Happy New Year

Sir Vival

Boute135
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Boute135 on Dec 30, 16 11:55 AM
RoM won't load. Gets to 37%, goes back to 36, 37, 36, 35, and on and on. Have done everything suggested and no joy. Other games load just fine; websites load fine. Just RoM won't.

[Post New]by davemonroe on Dec 31, 16 12:44 AM
Boute 135 I am having same problem except for loading percents. Have not heard anything from tech support & close to just playing other games.

bfgBellerophon
7,522 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 17 11:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their hints and suggestions in this thread.

If players are having issues getting this game to load, it is recommended to clear the cache or try a different browser. I'll include help articles below that contain these troubleshooting steps:

Clear Browser Cache

Supported Web Browsers

For game play hints and since the thread that sir_vival mentioned has some great tips for players, I'm going to go ahead and include a link to the thread below:

Sharing some tips for the game.

If issues continue to persist in our Rooms of Memory game, please reach out to to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have questions. We are happy to help inn any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Aphrael104 on Jan 8, 17 8:45 AM
I have been unable to access the game on BFG for 3 days now. So I tried via a different game site and it loaded immediately. Now I have two ROM games, one that works at a different site, and one that does not at Big Fish Games.

I would like to play on Big Fish under my current game, how about you fix it?

Edited on 01/08/2017 at 8:46:48 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 9, 17 9:15 AM
Besides the connection, mail and other issues that we are required to pretend are a "feature" of the game as we play, I still have 10 items in my gift box that are stuck there from the Alien event. ( UFO battery and golden magnet parts)

The person sent them to me as an earnest thought to HELP but they are annoying to pick through as I try to find and open gifts. How is it possible that I am being penalized when someone was trying to help a newbie? I cannot open or remove the items so surely there must be a way to remove them~

Edited on 01/09/2017 at 9:16:02 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,522 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 10, 17 12:20 PM
Hi Aphrael104 and Kittypurrrs,

Thank you for posting in this thread what you are experiencing with your Rooms of Memory game. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to make changes or fixes within the game. We do have the tools to pass along what is presented in the forums to the appropriate teams for review.

If players are unable to open or remove items from their game, please try to clear the browser cache using the help article provided in the previous response. If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 12, 17 7:58 AM
Can't get in today - stuck at 8% then 30% for the last 30 mins. Cache & History are clear. I have tried on both IE & Google.
Worked fine yesterday.
Kat

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 12, 17 8:01 AM
Kittypurrrs wrote:Besides the connection, mail and other issues that we are required to pretend are a "feature" of the game as we play, I still have 10 items in my gift box that are stuck there from the Alien event. ( UFO battery and golden magnet parts)

The person sent them to me as an earnest thought to HELP but they are annoying to pick through as I try to find and open gifts. How is it possible that I am being penalized when someone was trying to help a newbie? I cannot open or remove the items so surely there must be a way to remove them~

Kitty,
Chances are that you have not completed the task to obtain these artifacts. Once you do they should unlock themselves.
Good Luck
Kat

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 12, 17 5:11 PM
Hello Katwoman991,

Thanks for reporting that connectivity issue. It might be a temporary hiccup and may have already been resolved, however if you are still seeing an issue with the game loading, we'd definitely like to help out if possible.

If you are still seeing the game not load still after a few attempts, we'd definitely like to see how we can assist further. Please contact our Technical Support Team HERE, and, if possible, provide a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that you are able to continue to play. If you are unable to do so, I hope this was able to help with how to receive additional assistance for that issue. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Jan 13, 17 3:20 PM
Like the others I am stuck at 30%. The game was playing up before I refreshed with semaphores taking a long time to load & buying items & feeding characters doing the same.
Will visit Dr. Felix but I just wanted to let neighbours know that I will keep trying to load up the game.

Have tried ie, chrome & mozilla - all working fine with the exception of ROM.

Finally got back on. WOO HOO - need my ROM fix for the day. Have gifted neighbours already.

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 1:38:24 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
509 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Jan 17, 17 10:19 AM
Okay I was in the middle of doing the Shipyard Quest - now I'm frozen out
during my collection of the Cleaners Outfit. I experienced blank/black screens & whirling during each artifact - when I got to the third one Cleaners Badge - as I found the items - a bell would go off but not remove the item found - this did this for every item - finally I got disgusted and closed out of the game - which I could not - so I refreshed my game and now I'm stuck at 30%. ROM has been an issue for over a week now, several complaints have been made; issues remain the same.
I have cleared my Cache, everything on my computer is up to date.
So now I spent 40 crystals to buy the Black Darts as Sho-han is not generous in providing tem - let alone all of the Scrolls you use just to get him to show up.
Very disgruntled with ROM - have been playing for over 2yrs now.
Fix this thing please!!

jelleyanddogs
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by jelleyanddogs on Jan 19, 17 1:05 PM
I too, like Lillybell & i'm sure many others, am getting very fed up with working so hard & spending so much time collecting the items necessary (on most offers) to achieve the 35 items needed to continue towards the expeditions. Why is the drop rate on these "creatures" such as Sho-han so pathetic... especially when highlighted? For example on Sho-han i had collected over 60 of the items to get the Black Darts yet the drop rate was terrible!! Probably 20% drop rate! So after all that time & work(plus the large amount of summons cards) to achieve these items i still had to buy out the Black Darts... i believe i had to pay approx. 40 crystals to continue! Based on the contents of the chest & also many other expedition chests it simply doesn't seem worth the effort... & had i known the drop rate would have been so poor i would not have even started it. I felt forced into paying for these darts as i had already invested so much time & energy. Is it too much to ask that when asked for the 35 items that the drop rate could be a bit more generous considering it is highlighted. I, like Lillybells am also very disgruntled with ROM & after playing & dedicating my time & resources for over 3 years why should i feel "we" are being taken advantage of... PLZ FIX THIS!

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 19, 17 1:16 PM
Hello Lilybells, jelleyanddogs, and draeko1,

Thank you for taking the time to report experienced technical issues here. It sounds like there are a few requests for changes in the game as well as a connection issue that was later resolved. draeko1, I'm happy to hear that the game is working now and that the connection issue appeared to be temporary. Thanks for updating us on that.

Lilybells and jelleyanddogs, I'm sorry to hear that it sounds like the drop rate hasn't been very good lately with that particular monster and drop. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make in-game changes effecting loot drops, we are able to provide this feedback and suggestion to the right teams so that they know what players are experiencing and how players would like the game to play. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that these drops appear to be more rare than they should be, and if there is an update made to address this, it will be announced in the forums here.

Just in case, if a player needs additional assistance with this game or any of our games and are unable to find help from our Help Pages, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and feedback on Rooms of Memory. I've given the right teams this feedback so they can have that available when making changes to the game, and I hope that those drops happen more often and soon! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 19, 17 2:40 PM
Server down - what is going on with this game? Is it [Removed by Moderator] or BFG??
I have had issues all week trying to get in the game, blank screens, etc..
Today while working on Thursdays side quest - Dinner in the Museum I would collect each piece for the first artifact in Paris, but it said I didn't have them - so for each piece I had to click back on the item on the L/S to accept the item that was already received allowing the next item to appear.
I'm getting very disappointed with ROM - I have been playing for 2 yrs now and it's just getting worse.
Kat

Edited on 01/20/2017 at 9:54:12 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,522 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 20, 17 10:02 AM
Hi Katwoman991,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing various issues with your Rooms of Memory game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. It is recommended to ensure that your internet connection is strong. I've gone ahead and passed along these issues to the appropriate teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums. Players are also welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We ask that users not discuss other game sites or companies on the Big Fish Games Forums. This will help ensure that the Forums are accessible to everyone who would like to participate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Druidia on Jan 24, 17 9:34 PM
I can't get the game to load. Gets to 80% to 89% and then hangs.

smallcharm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by smallcharm on Jan 25, 17 12:53 PM
Images of gifts are spinning away!!!!This has been going on for three months, was told that the spinning means " waiting for new offer gifts" I don't think so, PLEASE help me out here, Have not seen new gifts for months...... am very sad!

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Jan 25, 17 1:58 PM
As of 3:57PM (CST), I am unable to log into the game. It stops loading at 89%.

Go to: