iOS Friend Codes

Re:iOS Friend Codes

[Post New]by meeno2 on Mar 14, 17 8:31 PM
Lost my friends in the update. I need a tone of new friends for the spring event. i2033362

[Post New]by Lindadensman on Mar 17, 17 7:31 AM
My friend code is i1888677 and I could use some new friends

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Mar 20, 17 2:53 PM

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 2:55:40 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 3:10 PM
Howdy Everyone,

I just needed to swim by quickly to make sure that all of our players are aware of and try their best to follow our Forum Rules when posting. Specifically, I'd like to discuss the following rule:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Posting the same material multiple times in multiple places, especially when it is off topic, is considered spam and will have appropriate action taken when it is found.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mimolettecheese on Mar 20, 17 4:17 PM
I2428833

Just started playing!

[Post New]by Scottishtoast on Mar 22, 17 6:11 AM
Hi everyone, I've been reading through this thread and wonder if someone can clarify this for me. The little red or green icons showing at the top left corner of my friends rectangles... what does the red mean? Is it that they are not active in the game at this moment or have they left the game completely? Can we ever know? If I send a gift to my friend with a red icon does that friend ever get it or am I just wasting inventory? Thanks all

[Post New]by CosmicKarma52 on Mar 22, 17 10:51 AM
Could always use more friends!

Playing as Ivy and code is i2117211

Go to: