keitht53
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 15, 17 2:16 PM
MeanOlCatLady, that level isn't timed but you do only have 3 or 4 moves to get rid of the bombs at the top of the board. You need to concentrate on destroying them first.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 15, 17 5:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to report your experiences while playing the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. I just wanted to provide some quick suggestions, as well as how to contact our Support Team, should more assistance be necessary.

MeanOlCatLady, it sounds like you may be running into the issue where the top bombs are exploding for this particular level. Since those bombs have less ticks, like keitht53 mentions, those bombs need to be a priority in that level.Thanks for swimming by with that advice, keitht53!

Remuera, the first thing I recommend is trying to sign back in to the account that was used to save your progress. Players are able to use their Facebook or Big Fish Games account to save their progress on mobile devices, and using those same sign ins, can quickly retrieve their progress that was saved to that account. If you were able to save your progress with a Facebook or Big Fish Games account, you can tap the Facebook icon in the lower-right corner (if you're not seeing this, exit any levels you are currently playing, tap the gear icon located at the bottom of the screen, then the Facebook icon) to start the sign in process. Tap Sign in with Facebook if you previously used a Facebook account to save your progress and follow those prompts to approve that connection with your account, or fill in the appropriate fields to sign in with a Big Fish games account and tap Sign In.

If you haven't saved your progress using one of those options, or if after signing back in, your progress still doesn't seem to be there, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details regarding what has occurred, including the furthest city visited, approximate gold coins, and other details regarding your account.

Leighms, it sounds like there are some issues with the game where either progress was lost, or the game seems to be acting in a way that is not expected. In both of these cases, it is recommended to get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing and the type and model of device you are currently playing on as well as the operating system that device is running.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 15, 17 5:26 PM
Thank you all for your patience. If you have contacted our Support Team, our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to continue helping. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Remuera on Oct 17, 17 2:41 AM
Please help reinstall my gummy drop for me to resume from Hong Kong. I tried to reinstall but not successful. I play solo . I was prompted to Uninstal and when i reinstalled game Im taken back to start allover again from sydney. I don't want to repeat all cities. I was at Hong Kong when I lost game. Please help...I still want to play
..remuera

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 17, 17 10:50 AM
Hello Remuera,

Thank you for letting us know your experiences with the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. Since it sounds like there was a loss of progress, what I recommend is signing back in to the account your progress was linked with, if a Facebook or Big Fish Games account was used to link to your saved progress. For more information on how to sign back in, you can see those steps in our articles discussing linking your account below:

Save your progress with Facebook!
Save your progress with a Big Fish account!

If after signing back in with your linked account, the progress doesn't appear, or if you haven't linked your previous progress to one of those accounts, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of the issue and your previous progress. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Moonkw on Oct 21, 17 4:01 AM
Won't let me collect reward in San Francisco level 101-110 after I collected all the required items

[Post New]by Eefje_2307 on Oct 21, 17 9:26 AM
I'm at level 106 in San Francisco, but every time I click on it to play, it won' open. The message appears: Play the whole path in level 107!

keitht53
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 21, 17 10:40 AM
Eefje_2307. That message generally appears when you are playing a Helping Hand side section and are trying to play the final HH without completing all the steps to get there. For example a side section may include 14-1, 14-2, 14-3 before reaching the final HH level. If you try to go straight from 14-1, or 14-2 you will get that message.

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 21, 17 11:03 AM
Hello Moonkw and Eefje_2307,

Welcome to the forums! It's lovely to meet you. As keitht53 has demonstrated, the community here is active and very helpful.

Unlocking San Francisco, Levels 111 - 120 can be really trick. To move past San Francisco, Level 110 you'll need to have collected the ten pipes (which sounds like it has been done). After collecting the 10 pipes you'll also need to have built the Sutro Baths. Once both tasks are completed, the next set of levels will unlock.

It also sounds like there's been trouble advancing past San Francisco, Level 106. If keitht53's advice didn't resolve the matter, then I'd recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a screenshot of the message that's received. Please also include your User ID with the ticket. The help pages below explain how to take and send screenshots, in case that's useful information.

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)
How do I attach a file to my email?

Thank you both for your patience. Should any questions remain, you're more than welcome to PM another moderator or me. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Zyxil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Zyxil on Oct 21, 17 12:27 PM
The issue with San Francisco 107 is a bug on the city map. The collider for the helping hand to the left of 107 is too big blocking 107 and 107-1.

[Post New]by Heavensmanor on Oct 21, 17 1:39 PM
Since doing the update today I am having problems collecting resources from the marts, I have sent a ticket into support but wondered if any of the moderators have any info on why this might have happened, it wasn't an issue before this latest update.

[Post New]by Saby2017 on Oct 21, 17 3:25 PM
I am having the same problem. I played through level 110 and collected all 10 pipes but never received the 150 coins. Can not get level 107-1 to open at all.

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 21, 17 5:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience. I'm swimming over to provide help as quickly as I can.

Zyxil: It sounds like an error is causing San Francisco, Level 107 to appear when San Francisco, Level 106 is clicked upon. Please take a screenshot of the message and contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. If you include your User ID as well, they'll be able to provide help with this as well as pass along the feedback to the teams behind the game.

These help pages will walk you through the process of taking and sending screenshots:

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)
How do I attach a file to my email?

Heavensmanor: It sounds like there's been trouble collecting resources from your marts since the latest update. The Moderation Team doesn't have any information about this error occurring, so I'd recommend replying directly to the confirmation email you received when submitting a ticket to our Support Team. This will escalate your inquiry with them and bring a quicker response.

Saby2017: I'm sorry San Francisco, Level 107 isn't opening. I'd recommend contacting our Support Team too. Please include screenshots of what happens when you click upon Level 107. They'll also be able to credit your game with 150 coins.

Should any questions remain, my fellow moderators and I will happily answer them via a PM. Please don't hesitate to reach out to one of us if the need arises.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by sandlingallday on Oct 22, 17 1:45 AM
I play EVERY day, MULTIPLE times each day. I reached level 12 on the daily chest rewards. I played today, several times. 1:40 am the "next" day, (less than 12 hours from the previous play session) I play, and I'm back to day ONE...AGAIN. If I'm playing every 8-12 hours, there's NO reason why I should loose my levels.

There isnt a way to check where you are, and playing doesn't seem to trigger the reward.
Its really unfair to take 12 days of gameplay away.

Can someone help?

Edited on 10/22/2017 at 4:51:34 PM PST

DLM59
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

107 side path 107.1

[Post New]by DLM59 on Oct 23, 17 3:56 AM
I’m playing San Francisco and on level 107.1 but every time I hit 107.1 to play it I get a message that says I need to compelete the side path at 107 - 107.1 is the side path. I’m trying to get more gems so I can advance in the game but am unable to with out playing 107.1. Please help, thanks!

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 23, 17 4:16 PM
Hello sandlingallday and DLM59,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be technical issues with the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide what we recommend for these particular issues today.

sandlingallday, I'm sorry to hear that the daily progress towards those rewards seems to have been reset. Since it sounds like there was a loss of some progress, what I recommend in this case is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what has occurred and the specific times you've noticed that the daily chest wasn't rewarded properly. While our Reps may be unable to restore daily reward progress that has been lost, they may be able to provide other assistance using the tools they have available. Please also include your User ID if you are able to do so, as this will aid our Reps in helping more rapidly. Our Reps will do their best to follow up as soon as they are able to.

DLM59, I'm sorry to hear that this issue is affecting your play through. Other players have reported that there seems to be trouble with San Francisco, Level 107 requesting a side path be completed before playing it. This issue has been provided to the appropriate teams, who are actively investigating it.

For any players seeing San Francisco, Level 107 requesting a side path be completed before playing it, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and a description of what you have experienced with that specific level. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist.

Thank you everyone for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Blades4119 on Oct 23, 17 8:50 PM
I'm back again, unfortunately, it's the same issue as I"ve had before. I just received and installed the latest update for Gummy Drop! on my Galaxy S7 and the same problem still exists. It will NOT allow me to go back to Sydney as long as I've got it linked to Facebook.... I'm now having to play it UN-LINKED from Facebook so that I can play Sydney. On a related and, possibly, connected note, I've just received and installed the Gummy Drop! update for the Facebook Gameroom and the problem there persists still as well. (Yes, it still freezes to the point of needing to reload the game page)

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 24, 17 10:41 AM
Hello Blades4119,

Thanks for letting us know you're still seeing that happening and that there seems to be more issues encountered while playing Gummy Drop!.

Since it sounds like the same issue is continuing, and you are unable to continue playing the game in Sydney, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details about what you experience when trying to play in Sydney. Please also provide your User ID for the affected progress, if possible, so our teams can better assist with what is being seen. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience and for letting me know that it seems those issues continued after the latest update. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Remuera on Oct 24, 17 10:51 PM
Hi when I click on 107-1 I get...play side path to help this local. Please help

[Post New]by Remuera on Oct 25, 17 12:38 AM
Hi I've completed up to 110 in San Fran. I've got 9/10 rewards . I completed 107 .. level 1. I can't tap side path to 101.1. I'm stuck now cos there's nothing beyond 110.
111 -120 are not showing but 2 side path rewards are .

Go to: