Senior Citizens sign in!!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

Re:Senior Citizens sign in!!

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 19, 17 9:11 PM
Mine came in at 8pm PDT, other than Santa Fe arriving haven't noticed any other difference.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
747 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 20, 17 12:31 AM
40 seconds per city to download them all again what on earth are they thinking?? So now we have Monsterville still going, Santa Fe starting and another Everest challenge running - big decisions to be made!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,426 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 20, 17 3:44 AM
The past several days before Santa Fe dropped cities loaded more quickly for me, about five to ten seconds. I'm going to only download cities as I need them. I'm sure that the slowness is due to too many players downloading cities at the same time.

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 3:45:28 AM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 20, 17 11:29 AM
Hey all you A-Team members, trav and I finished the new monuments thread last night, and she sent me the info on level 10, so the rest of you folks send me a PM as you race through, Trav3lbird is leaving on a vacation Sunday so I'm handling the posting duties for Santa Fe, happy gaming and bon voyage trav3lbird!

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 20, 17 5:34 PM
Have a great holiday trav3lbird. Enjoy!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
747 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 20, 17 7:20 PM
Thanks Grampa and Jules, looking forward to 12 days away, will report on return!

[Post New]by Froggieloveyou on Oct 21, 17 8:47 AM
Welcome Arly. Got 3 lightning bolts after 30 days and they helped me complete Seoul. Still need to build the monument but so relieved to finish the challenges.

[Post New]by allenswanson on Oct 25, 17 5:19 AM
I can't seem to find it, but I know there is a list of the easiest cities to play somewhere. Can anyone direct me to it?

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 25, 17 5:28 AM
I don't recall a thread about easiest cities, in fact, there are only some that are super hard, all the rest are not all easy levels. Every single city without exception has a range of easy, imtermediate and hard levels, and even then, they vary every time you reload them. I think the thread you may be thinking of, is the one called 'Best levels to replay for resources in each city'. That thread is always being updated, and as players find easy levels to do in order to keep replaying them to accumulate resources, they get added to the list. But some are not easy so you need to check each one out in the city of choice as it can vary a lot, but on the whole, they are a really good guide to some great levels to play.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,426 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 25, 17 6:41 AM
Are you thinking of the two day trip threads? I'll go bump one.

[Post New]by Oz1920 on Oct 25, 17 7:12 PM
I also have severe back pain. Like fishfinder246, I find that (sometimes) game play takes my mind off the pain. I have been a fan of Gummy Drop for 2 years. Also, I am in the over 65 group. Fishfinder246, would you like to Talk?

[Post New]by Oz1920 on Oct 25, 17 7:14 PM
I am in Monster area. I want to know what the blue things are on level 1. Also, how do you drop them?

[Post New]by Oz1920 on Oct 25, 17 7:14 PM
I am in Monster area. I want to know what the blue things are on level 1. Also, how do you drop them?

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 25, 17 9:38 PM
This is the wrong thread for this question, you should be reading through the Monsterville thread and post questions about Monsterville on that thread. Same for any other specific city question. And do you realise you have posted the same question twice? But to answer this one, the 'blue things' are line crushes. Can't remember how many you have to detonate on architect level (NOT drop) but you need to make the required number of line crushes and detonate them in order to pass the level.

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Oct 26, 17 7:24 AM
Bear with me if I am having a senior moment! Has anyone else noticed “stray” people in some of your cities? Most of them want to sell you resources, but a couple of them are giving things. I tapped on a school marm around level 22 in Maldives and she dropped 3 green gems. I don’t remember doing anything to earn them, but it’s been a while since playing in that city. I play on iPad, IOS, connected to Facebook. Maybe it’s just my poor memory, lol.

Edited on 10/26/2017 at 7:45:23 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,426 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 26, 17 7:45 AM
I've seen similar people. The ones that give you things seem to be the ten item quest rewards that the game thinks it hasn't given you yet. Selling stuff is normally at the end of a side path, instead of a HH game or card.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 26, 17 8:44 AM
Hi everyone, I'm popping in here to add on to a comment I made last week when we got the Santa Fe update, before it came in we had a conversation about the daily resource button and how every time you sold a resource it would reset to the left, that issue has apparently been rectified, now it stays put when you're selling resources. Nice to know they do listen, occasionally!

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 26, 17 4:04 PM
Grampa, I find when you open the trade centre to do the daily resource/coin trades, that moving or swiping the bar right across to the far right, and touching on them from right back to left one by one to use them up works better and when it gets to the 6th one, its very easy to see its the last one and once thats been used, it shows up a 'blank' one that says clearly come back again tomorrow etc. At no time has it been confusing or made me accidentally spend coins on resources I do not want.

Monsterville

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Oct 27, 17 4:31 AM
Good Morning All. I have been playing only Monsterville and glad to report that it is completed. Not sure if it is just me, but all the levels appear to be controllable, none token more than 10 tries, at least you feel accomplished. I can say I had fun and do not feel empty and wasted my time. My next city to try to finish is New York, have been trying for a long time. You need a lot of coins to accomplish Barcelona.
I am taking notes from the level Help site but the easy levels they give I have already finished. Any suggestions?
By the way, also able to complete the Everett game and took advantage of the 2 hours unlimited lives that help me advanced in Monsterville . Back to work Monday again. Everybody have a great time.

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawaters on Oct 27, 17 7:47 AM
Grampa, I noticed they fixed that "back to the left slide" too. I use Jules' method of tapping the last one on the right as well. But the "slide" problem happened no matter which one you tapped first. I accidentally purchased resources when they first changed that screen to a horizontal slider. I didn't see that buying was on the left and selling was all the way to the right.

Go to: