GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:ATTENTION DEVS... Concerning Up-Date 1/20/2016

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on May 7, 16 3:50 PM
I noticed during the beginning of the Spring event inventory was droppping a lot for me but the things needed for achievements were few and far between.. Now that I have almost finished and don't need items to finish, everything has been falling like crazy with achievement items no longer needed. This is all screwed up and the fun is gone again!!!

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 3:53:18 PM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 8, 16 10:19 AM
I decided to check the "new percentages" and so I did a run of the 22 HOS in the Castle. The result was: 7 coins, 5 shards, 10 HOS items (less than 50%), however the HOS items were the following: Vampire Palm, Stranger's Badge, Wise Saying, Wizard's Ball...and the like. Not even ONE really useful item. I can get better items in the dice game and on the WOF. Please BF, have a heart and make this game fun again.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 9, 16 10:32 AM
My gift box rate is maybe 1 in every 100 HO's, so I went on a HO run to see if I could get one... not only did I not get a gift box out of 66 HO's, I didn't get anything that made me want to say: wow, I got a "x".... I didn't get Mrs. Claus last time, and the gift box rate has remained poor in my games since that achievement became available... it's looking like it won't happen this year, either... As my games stand now, there's just no incentive to do HO's... when the spring HO's are gone... well, fade back and punt...

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 9, 16 12:57 PM
If the inventory items are not back at the end of spring, well......Bye Bye Midnight Castle.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 9, 16 1:01 PM
If 69 pages of complaints can't change it back to a decent game, then nothing will and there will be no reason to stay with a game that doesn't care about the players. Nor will there be a reason to stay with the company putting the game out or the company that develops the game. I am waiting hopefully that someone has listened.

Obviously no one cares enough to let us know if either company cares.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 9, 16 1:31 PM
gohill, I noticed in my game that playing the spring terraces has netted me quite a few of the gift boxes. When I do the HO rounds, I MAY get 1...but the terraces give me 3 or 4.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 9, 16 5:49 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:gohill, I noticed in my game that playing the spring terraces has netted me quite a few of the gift boxes. When I do the HO rounds, I MAY get 1...but the terraces give me 3 or 4.

I wish... done over 1,500 in my main game now and have received.... wait for it... wait for it.... a grand total of ...... ten.... *HEAVY sigh*.... wonder if in my would help... doubt it... maybe I need to turn my cap around (need to start wearing a cap to turn it around first)... doesn't some team turn their jerseys inside out??...

Edited on 05/09/2016 at 6:13:02 PM PST

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on May 11, 16 12:25 PM
Those painful, spiky shards!! Ouch! I hate them! I really can't understand why they keep them in the game if everyone hates them so much

kingratso
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kingratso on May 13, 16 10:49 AM
I've got to where I check in once or twice a week to gift. This discussion has slowed down, guess folks got tired of beating their heads against a wall. I'm gonna bite the bullet and delete my game. Doesn't interest me anymore. Goodbye, MC. Used to be fun.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on May 13, 16 12:48 PM
I don't think it's fair to make a blanket statement like that. Perhaps the board has slowed down because more people are actually enjoying the game?

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 12:48:59 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 13, 16 1:43 PM
Nooooo!!!! siberlene, I think we slowed down because we're just sooooo...... fed up!!!!!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on May 13, 16 1:46 PM
siberlene wrote:I don't think it's fair to make a blanket statement like that. Perhaps the board has slowed down because more people are actually enjoying the game?

Yeah... right.... NOT! Perhaps, it's slowed down because those involved no longer pay attention to the players. First... it was Every HOS with coins/ shards. Now there are 52 HOS's no longer showing the D**N things.... but have they Stopped Dropping? NO... they have not! I mean... I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt to TRY to fix this fiasco with that small compensation, but it hasn't happened yet. And those of you who are enjoying this game must have the coinage AND diamonds to BUY the gifts for your friends, but there are a lot of us who DON'T have it to spare... so the gifting is just about shot. I would just like to know who the genius was, who came up with this idea?

Come on, DEVS.... fix the HOS's so we get the Inventory back and stop deceiving your players.... or better yet... move the coins/shards to the FLOWER DROP!!! Thank You....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on May 13, 16 2:24 PM
Not enjoying game. Only come into do wheel and only when it is free, gift and maybe if in the mood a couple of HOS's. Can almost guarantee that anything I get from the HOS will be coins or shards and if I do anything else I almost fall over.

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on May 13, 16 2:43 PM
I too am back to struggling to play now the spring event is over.

Whilst the spring event was on I played the spring terrace over and over again, even though I had long since got the achievement. Getting an item every time that I could decide what to do with rather than doing the normal HOS where it is coins or shards most of the time was much preferred. Now spring is over and I only have the option of normal HOS I gift, spin the wheel etc. and play just a few HOS before losing interest and giving up. We already got coins from the flower drop and HOS and shards from the butterflies there was no need to replace the useful items that we could have exchanged for coins or shards if we wanted. Now we have no choice it is much less enjoyable.

Like a lot of others I now feel there is very little point in asking for the HOS item rate to be reinstated as the Devs have their own agenda and care very little about how much we used to enjoy the game and don't any longer (assuming anyone of them has bothered to read our comments).

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 13, 16 3:55 PM
SA__ wrote:I too am back to struggling to play now the spring event is over.

Whilst the spring event was on I played the spring terrace over and over again, even though I had long since got the achievement. Getting an item every time that I could decide what to do with rather than doing the normal HOS where it is coins or shards most of the time was much preferred. Now spring is over and I only have the option of normal HOS I gift, spin the wheel etc. and play just a few HOS before losing interest and giving up. We already got coins from the flower drop and HOS and shards from the butterflies there was no need to replace the useful items that we could have exchanged for coins or shards if we wanted. Now we have no choice it is much less enjoyable.

Like a lot of others I now feel there is very little point in asking for the HOS item rate to be reinstated as the Devs have their own agenda and care very little about how much we used to enjoy the game and don't any longer (assuming anyone of them has bothered to read our comments).

I'm with you. I am really finding myself struggling since they pulled the Spring Event. I played it daily, and it was great to feel like there was some purpose to the game again. It's been gone now...what...two days? And now again as I complete an HOS....and receive 15 coins or a shard, it feels like a punishment. I have said it before, and will say it again...if you are at level 71, and have no further updates, and have over 200 or so blue keys in your inventory (for which you gave up a ton of inventory, and once again I will warn those who are selling off these items...you WILL need them), what is the point of playing this game? Everyone is now back to "stamp swapping" instead of gifting because our precious inventory has very little to spare. VERY sad what has been done to this game. I would call it a "ruination."

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 14, 16 11:24 AM
This message board has slowed down, not because people are enjoying the game, but because there has been no response to our pleas. Many of us are just in a waiting status. Waiting to see if they will respond, waiting to see if either BF or Elephant cares at all about what has been said. We are ready to pack it in, just waiting on the next update to see if they fix things. If they don't, they can count me out. It is way too boring to just sit here and do blue key quests that give us less than we started out with. It is painful to see all of our hard work go out the window. I was doing some gnome quests, but it is too difficult and time consuming to do them without inventory. Yes, the gnome quests find is working. But if you have to visit the same scene for 4 hours, you do not have time to finish even a 5 part quest.

If you like the game as it is, fine. I am not telling you that you should not like it. So please do not tell me that people like the game when they do not. They just have given up saying so. They have beaten their heads against a wall enough times that they just quit doing the game itself. While it is your right to like the game as it is, it is also my right to dislike the changes that were made in January.

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on May 14, 16 11:35 AM
Out of 71,967 views does anyone think there is a glimmer of hope that anyone is listening? They apparently do not seem to be. Between the item drop and the chance of getting enough tokens to spin more than twice in a tournament is beyond ridiculous!!!

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 14, 16 11:36 AM
I just finished a THREE part gnome quest that took me 7 hours to complete. Why did it take so long? BECAUSE I HAVE NO INVENTORY! All I get on a round of the castle is coins, shards, or items that are not useful in a gnome quest. I have to have the gnome quest find the item, then wait, and wait, and wait, each and every time. And when an item is needed 4 times, that is 4 hours!

Do you like that? I do not! And please do not tell me to use diamonds or coins, unless of course some one wants to buy me some. Then I will be glad to use them to get ahead for a short while.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on May 14, 16 11:48 AM
I personally think all our head banging against walls or whatever you use at this point in very useless. We have gotten no response from anyone other than saying this thread will be passed on to the devs.

I for one am finding the game downright boring as it stands right now getting nothing but shards and coins and all sorts of other useless/worthless items.

Just waiting to see if something changes or I will be packing up for good and not turning back.

PEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on May 14, 16 12:09 PM
I am just about there with you. I have taken down my wish list in order to catch up with the wonderful generous friends I have been fortunate to have over the past 3 years. I will be considering whether to continue or throw in the towel. I really have reached the level of no return. It has been quite the journey but has become too stressful. Thank you all.

Go to: