bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 8, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crossworlds: The Flying City players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 8, 11 1:47 AM
Beats me ! Will try again if walkthrough appears.

[Post New]by soldiersmomma on Jan 8, 11 7:46 AM
I feel that a walk through is a must! Got stuck in the junk yard. Could find only 2 cd's found the key and opened the trunk, got the car plate. Unable to start the car and could not find anything but "you can't walk that far." And what an interesting junk yard. Maybe I can find something interesting to help me.
Now where do I get anything to help me get to the city?
I used all of demo time trying to get to the city. How do I use the minute hand called "an arrow"?
Thanks
soldiersmomma

Zephriel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zephriel on Jan 8, 11 7:50 AM
Professor Dumbdore? Really? Who thought that was a good idea?

akaratcat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by akaratcat on Jan 8, 11 9:22 AM
I am very angry with Big Fish...............I was the first on site at 12:01 a.m. and left a post which said it was still half in Russian..............WOW...........my post is lost just like her dad...............Are onlycertain fish in the ponds allowed to comment.

[Post New]by grandmamarge4 on Jan 8, 11 12:05 PM
to start the car u put the key in an turn it then hit the gear shift then the gas pedal. but i am stuck in the junk yard trying to find the robot jaw and coins i think to buy oil.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 8, 11 1:32 PM
akaratcat wrote:I am very angry with Big Fish...............I was the first on site at 12:01 a.m. and left a post which said it was still half in Russian..............WOW...........my post is lost just like her dad...............Are onlycertain fish in the ponds allowed to comment.
Your previous post is where you put it. Click on your screen name for your posting history.

Mum22
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Hmmm....20 min in and stuck

[Post New]by Mum22 on Jan 8, 11 4:50 PM
O.K...so I'm not an expert hidden object person; but I'm not a freshman either. 20 minutes in and I can't find the object(s) to get the teleporter opened. I like the graphics better than the darker games, easier to see the items I'm looking for......but I'm totally lost with this.....or maybe just blind, since I'm the only one who's stuck here.

Edited on 01/08/2011 at 4:50:44 PM PST

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Jan 8, 11 6:31 PM
consider yourself lucky. I can't get out of the office or the bookshelf

[Post New]by brdwoman on Jan 8, 11 7:17 PM
I am suck at the teleporter also! Help!

ibpatti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ibpatti on Jan 8, 11 9:26 PM
Look for the staircase rail on left side of living room. Will allow you to go upstairs to bedroom and another hidden object scene.

[Post New]by rlbhayes99 on Jan 9, 11 8:17 AM
how do i get air in the tire.. ahh..

[Post New]by papaducke on Jan 9, 11 8:29 AM
Nope .... don't like it .... stuck at lauching teleporter ... I too like the brightnes of the scenes ...

[Post New]by SchelleD on Jan 9, 11 11:11 AM
im stuck on getting air in the tire how the heck do you do that????

bonny1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bonny1957 on Jan 9, 11 11:33 AM
Help I cannot find the fish for the potion in swamp world. I have been trying since yesterday afternoon. Have the apple, rotten finger and moss. WHERE IS THE FISH. I have clicked on absolutely everything and I am getting nowhere

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Jan 9, 11 11:41 AM
I may not be the brightest horse in the sea - BUT- this game is not for me. I can't make head or tail of what I'm expected to find or do.... and really I don't care much. Oh well we can't all like them all.... thanks anyway, Sheilaclown
p.s. I don't think I would have gone with those close approximations to a well-known series penned by a VERY rich lady (I see lawyers looming.......)

Edited on 01/09/2011 at 11:45:18 AM PST

ibpatti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ibpatti on Jan 9, 11 11:47 AM
When in front of statue go right and use sword to go to area where you will get fish.

ibpatti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ibpatti on Jan 9, 11 11:50 AM
I am stuck at carving idol from dwarfish tree. Have tree - have tried placing it on stump in clearing but it says I'm missing something. Have entered every other area and cannot find anything I can do. Tip????

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Jan 9, 11 11:54 AM
Well, I wish BFG would run a spellcheck. The third word in the first sentence is misspelled. It seems to happen a lot in games. I can't figure out what do do to get to the city either. Probably won't continue this one. Too many other really good games out there like Roads to Rome and Phantasmat.

samfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by samfish on Jan 9, 11 3:07 PM
Hi, I'm samfish, is there a walkthrouth for this game?????

Go to: