diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Need Help!

[Post New]by diji on Jan 8, 11 2:57 AM
I can't seem to get into the conveyor room. I put in the code like I thought I was supposed to but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Need Help!

[Post New]by NickOsh1001 on Jan 8, 11 3:24 AM
diji wrote:I can't seem to get into the conveyor room. I put in the code like I thought I was supposed to but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

The code of 6 digits that you found inside one of the lockers is not the one that you put in the Announcement board. You have to put it in the computer that is at the room with two coal shafts and a robot with no head sitting in a chair.
The computer will then give you the right date to put in the Announcement board and you will find out what to do to enter the Conveyor room.

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Need Help!

[Post New]by diji on Jan 8, 11 4:32 AM
Thanks NickOsh1001! Now I can stop beating this dead horse! LOL

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

Need Help!

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jan 8, 11 2:22 PM
NickOsh1001 wrote:
diji wrote:I can't seem to get into the conveyor room. I put in the code like I thought I was supposed to but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

The code of 6 digits that you found inside one of the lockers is not the one that you put in the Announcement board. You have to put it in the computer that is at the room with two coal shafts and a robot with no head sitting in a chair.
The computer will then give you the right date to put in the Announcement board and you will find out what to do to enter the Conveyor room.

But how do I put in the code? Every time I click on the computers or the robot I get "High Voltage! I need rubber gloves." Huh?

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Re:Need Help!

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 8, 11 7:13 PM
Calsmom, you need the rubber gloves from the bathroom H0 scene to touch the robot.

Go to: