Help needed in Elizabeth's Room

[Post New]by Topazriver on Jan 8, 11 7:02 AM
I've used the sponge on the painting and can see the differences but have no counter on the bottom right hand side of the screen (as described in the walkthrough). I have tried to click on the areas where the differences are and still no luck. Is this a fault or have I missed something?

sorcha1970
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Help needed in Elizabeth's Room

[Post New]by sorcha1970 on Jan 8, 11 3:23 PM
There is a stain underneath the frame in the picture. I hope that is the one you are missing.

[Post New]by Topazriver on Jan 9, 11 1:20 PM
sorcha1970 wrote:There is a stain underneath the frame in the picture. I hope that is the one you are missing.

Thanks for replying. Seems that I'm not the only one with this problem and I've just read that others have had to scrub and scrub the painting to get every single pixel of blood off of the painting. How rediculous. I will keep trying as I haven't skipped a single puzzle so it would be a shame to now. I am not the most patient giggle. Thanks again.

[Post New]by littlefrisco on Jan 20, 11 8:15 PM
This gave me some grief, too. I found that clicking now and then seems to help, and I also move the sponge in different ways (side-to-side, up-down, circles, etc.) Good luck, all!

LADY2005
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LADY2005 on Feb 8, 11 4:39 PM
I seem to be missing a piece of Elizabeth's coat of arms. Did you find all five and where? Jackie

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 8, 11 4:43 PM
Hi Lady2005
I don't remember where I found all those pieces. My best suggestion for help is to check out the walkthrough posted at the top of the page.
m

[Post New]by SophiaJoanna on Jun 24, 11 4:34 PM
My problem at this point is that I've put the sponge all over the sea painting over and over and then to the painting and it comes up "dry sponge".

Can anybody help?

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 4:47:45 PM PST

pbrim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by pbrim on Dec 25, 11 6:26 PM
You have to use the Materialize power to turn the picture of the ocean into real saltwater. Then you can wet the sponge

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by skippystwin on Mar 26, 12 9:55 AM
littlefrisco wrote:This gave me some grief, too. I found that clicking now and then seems to help, and I also move the sponge in different ways (side-to-side, up-down, circles, etc.) Good luck, all!

I clicked on the very bottom of the frame on the left and it finally worked!!

Go to: