calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

Some have finished..so how long?

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jan 8, 11 7:16 AM
Since there is no w/t yet (MargieB explained why) could those of you who have finished the game check in with info regarding the length of the game. As many have said, the game does grab you...seems very simplistic, almost childish, but is actually surprisingly challenging. But I don't want to buy and find out I've almost finished.

For reference, I have just arrived at Robo Headquarters, with 6 minutes left in the demo.

Thanks!

JetFairy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Some have finished..so how long?

[Post New]by JetFairy on Jan 8, 11 7:26 AM
calsmom2001 wrote:Since there is no w/t yet (MargieB explained why) could those of you who have finished the game check in with info regarding the length of the game. As many have said, the game does grab you...seems very simplistic, almost childish, but is actually surprisingly challenging. But I don't want to buy and find out I've almost finished.

For reference, I have just arrived at Robo Headquarters, with 6 minutes left in the demo.

Thanks!

When you first time arrived at Robo Headquarters - this is a half of all the time at the Robo World. After you finish the Robo World - then there goes a River World which is the same length as the Robo World.
And then you get to the Flying City, which I would say a half of the RoboWorld, but much more challenging, so it will take more time to finish!!!

Edited on 01/08/2011 at 7:28:52 AM PST

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

Re:Some have finished..so how long?

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jan 8, 11 7:33 AM
Thanks Jet Fairy, that sounds a decent length. Off to buy, happy, happy! And it's not a CE!

[Post New]by scott892 on Jan 8, 11 2:02 PM
pretty long. it took me about 6 hours play time to finish

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jan 8, 11 2:16 PM
Sweet! Considering how stuck I am, I should be good for a lot more than that, LOL

Go to: