misty2201
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

does anyone know where the cane is?

[Post New]by misty2201 on Jan 8, 11 2:08 PM
I've been over every area a gazillion times & can't find the cane anywhere unless I'm missing an area somewhere. Its making me crazy. Thanks.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

does anyone know where the cane is?

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 8, 11 2:24 PM
misty2201 wrote:I've been over every area a gazillion times & can't find the cane anywhere unless I'm missing an area somewhere. Its making me crazy. Thanks.

You're not the only one! I almost wonder if I have to cut it myself in that clearing surrounded by the pointy logs where there's a stump, but I can't find any wood to pick up. I've been all over the place several times and nothing

Re:does anyone know where the cane is?

[Post New]by mrcdsc320 on Jan 8, 11 2:30 PM
There is a plank in the tree to the right of the bridge and another is found in a **** scene.....this will let you cross the bridge

misty2201
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by misty2201 on Jan 8, 11 2:31 PM
I found it! I swear I looked there a hundred times...maybe its because I clicked the apple before I went there again & it triggered something. Anyway, theres now a hidden object scene in the city in the house where the guy with the fire hammer is!

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 8, 11 2:39 PM
misty2201 wrote:I found it! I swear I looked there a hundred times...maybe its because I clicked the apple before I went there again & it triggered something. Anyway, theres now a hidden object scene in the city in the house where the guy with the fire hammer is!

I just found it, too, and was about to post! I wonder what we did that triggered the H0 scene when there wasn't one before. All I did was wander around. :/

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 8, 11 2:57 PM
That's exactly what it was! I went back and clicked the apple and gear several times basically to relieve my frustration and sure enough, the H0 scene was activated at Hammerman's.

Thank you, that was driving me crazy!

Go to: