Regal99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

key card

[Post New]by Regal99 on Jan 8, 11 4:23 PM
placed key card, place robot eye but nothing happens, no door opens. Whats next?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:key card

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 8, 11 4:29 PM
I will need more information to help you out. Where are you in the game? Is this the key card from the safe? Or are you farther along?

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 8, 11 4:58 PM
I too am stuck after putting key card and robot eye in place and can't go any farther. I am at Robot Headquarters when you first walk in on the right I put items in place. What do I do next to get door to open? Any help would be appreciated.
Regal 99 is in the same place I am. We are farther along from the first key card.

Edited on 01/08/2011 at 5:00:13 PM PST

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Jan 8, 11 6:14 PM
Spoiler - highlight below to read:

You need the eye, key card, AND a robot arm to get the door to open. Check previous scenes for more sparkly areas, and do those H0 scens to get the arm. Place each item in the slots by the door - the tall skinny slot is for the robot arm.
Then hurry up and get further along, because I'm stuck right after this part and I'll need YOUR help!

Regal99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Regal99 on Jan 8, 11 6:50 PM
I'm in a golden room and there are two doors. One is to the lockers and the other one is where i put the key card and the robot eye. It accepted both but nothing happens and I can't enter the secret code.

Regal99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Regal99 on Jan 8, 11 7:08 PM
I can't find the robot arm. I found the robot hand and don't see any more sparkly area. Boy, am I stuck!!!!!! I've gone back as for as the salvage yard.

Regal99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Regal99 on Jan 8, 11 7:20 PM
I finally got it. Its the robot hand not the arm that opens the door

Go to: