laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

excellent game...but difficult...

[Post New]by laraly on Jan 8, 11 6:02 PM
Ouch, my eyes hurt to find some objects, the hints recharge very slow, there are only directions of the tasks, and than you are on your own!! The first hour of the demo was quite dreadful, as far as the scenario, but I liked the game, very different from the usual, and based only on the pics of the game's presentation on the page, I figure the scenario would change in something more cheerful, not having the walkthrough available yet, so I got the full version, and right now I am on the water of life, the windmill, there is the skip option for the puzzles and minigames, and so far I have solved all, I don't have idea how long the game is, but is absolutly interesting and worth playing, there a few details I don't like much, but is just a game, fortunatly!! If I will have more remarkes to make at the end of game I will let you know!! Happy gaming!!

Edited on 01/08/2011 at 6:08:03 PM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:excellent game...but difficult...

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 8, 11 6:29 PM
Yes it was very challenging for me and I probably wouldn't have made it through if I didn't get some help here at the forums. Certain things won't 'trigger' unless you do certain actions... it gets frustrating. I really liked the game though, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Re:excellent game...but difficult...

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 8, 11 6:51 PM
I loved this game. Even though there was a lot of walking around, which I usually do not care for, I didn't get bored. Frustrated, yes, but not bored. In the H0 scenes, instead of looking at the list of things to find, I did it backwards and looked for things in the scene that I thought would be on the list. Anything that had a corner sticking out or looked conspicuous I clicked on. Sure enough, it was usually on the list and I got through the scenes much easier. As long as I didn't click too fast, I didn't get the frozen cursor.
Also, as Snaphiss said, I did lean on these forums for help and I sure do appreciate the posters who responded to my dilemmas.
Audrey

Go to: