chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Potion 6, Sweet Dreams

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Jan 8, 11 6:40 PM
I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.

Potion 6, Sweet Dreams

[Post New]by blossom1944 on Jan 9, 11 10:49 AM
chiniakbay wrote:I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Potion 6, Sweet Dreams

[Post New]by vido52 on Jan 10, 11 12:39 AM
I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated. the tears i can only pick up half a tear

[Post New]by vido52 on Jan 10, 11 12:47 AM
vido52 wrote:I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated. the tears i can only pick up half a tear
so can anyone help us please

[Post New]by malteasers on Jan 10, 11 4:30 AM
Make sure you put forget -me- not over boiling cauldron to get tears then place over potion above the bowl to let the tears drop in.
Hope this works

Kizmit
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by Kizmit on Feb 13, 11 3:03 PM
Thanks malteasers!!
It worked for me!
Kizmit

[Post New]by Mongigi on Feb 24, 12 2:30 PM
that worked for me too. please tell technical that it is not written that way, it does not tell you to hold the forget me not over the boiling water to get the tears. That needs to be fixed,

Etora
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Etora on Apr 26, 13 9:24 AM
Bless you Malteaser - now the kids will stop crying!

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Jan 26, 14 9:40 AM
vido52 wrote:I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated. the tears i can only pick up half a tear

The only thing I do is hold the thing over the cauldron and she begins to cry. Once she does take her to the potion and she'll cry there.

If you can tell me how to move the mirror from the cauldron to add the last ingredient I sure would appreciate it. It's the recipe with the bells.

Go to: