rachie_j
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Loved the game...needs to be longer

[Post New]by rachie_j on Dec 2, 08 4:15 AM
I had done an hour demo on another site so thought I would do this one too as I enjoyed the game but after half an hour I had finished the game!!

To the makers...please do more games as this game was really fun and challenging in all the right places but next time they need to take at LEAST twice as long to complete.

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Loved the game...needs to be longer

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Dec 2, 08 4:25 AM
what did you get for the code on the safe. I have been trying I need help

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Dec 2, 08 5:27 AM
I liked the game but agree that it was to short. I feel I was cheated out of a credit.
The code for the safe is 63-11-16

rachie_j
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rachie_j on Dec 2, 08 6:35 AM
Took me a while to get the safe code right I remember. I had the numbers but it was being finnicky. Suddenly it just accepted it though so my only advise is to keep trying! There is a walkthrough on the net somewhere if you google it.

I just find it astonishing that I completed the game in an hour and a half!! I am glad I didn't use a credit for it and the 2 demos were enough.

mandarine
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mandarine on Dec 6, 08 1:04 PM
Right there with al lyou guys-
This ust for the record...If you go to Ga****bo for a wallk through...even if you don't USE the walkthrough....it does give you an idea of the length of the game.
It's kept me from regretting many a purchase!

HAULBOOTY
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HAULBOOTY on Dec 7, 08 3:38 AM
Agree with all....great game but needs to be a lot longer. I could not believe it was over and as others have posted, felt cheated out of a credit. If I would have skipped the narrative, I could have finished in the hour trial. Not sure if others experienced it, but the spelling was awful. Please do spell-check. At first I was looking for the missing letters in the scenes; later realized it was not part of the puzzle. All-in-All...great game but not worth the credit.

Go to: