bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

The Mac version of Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure is here!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 9, 11 9:32 AM
If you would like to check it out, please go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure is here!

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 25, 11 7:52 PM
Dear developers,

Regarding the first jigsaw-type puzzle in the game approximately 5-10 minutes into play. We are instructed to right and left click. You are aware that Macs do not use right and left buttons on their mice (mouses?)? And I'm on a Macbook. No mouse. Really? What was the thinking behind this? WAS there thinking behind this?

I am familiar with right clicking using two fingers on track pad - do it all the time - so I tried on the first jigsaw-type puzzle - no go. I can't seem to affect the pieces at all, and it's impossible to click and drag with two fingers on the track pad and impossible to click and drag any of the pieces at all. I'm not even at the point where I would want to rotate them - I simply cannot click and drag. I am an experienced gamer and this is just not working for me.

I also attempted the Ctrl+click this does not affect the pieces either.

I believe you have spent time reconfiguring this game for Mac players for naught. You have ensured we cannot progress beyond the first 5-10 minutes of play. This may be moot at this point - but this will be a "NO BUY" for me.

Go to: