Protea
Manatee
Manatee
4,001 Posts

Jewel Match Two

[Post New]by Protea on Dec 2, 08 7:06 AM
I purchased this game a couple of months ago..really love it but...after completing a couple of castles..the next one says not enough resources...have started it at least 50 times and always the same thing at third or fourth castle..I did report it ages ago
Is there another game very similar, that actually works....I have Season Match two

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

Re:Jewel Match Two

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Dec 2, 08 9:21 AM
mmm....

In checking the Jewel Match 2 forum,

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/886.page

I see that there are lots of people encountering problems with this game.

I just downloaded and tried it and ran into the same things mentioned over there.

I've contacted CS and am also sending an email to the developer to see if we can't get this resolved. It looks like it would be a lovely game to play if they can get the glitches fixed.

Have you tried Jewel Match Winter Wonderland? I know it doesn't have the castle-building features, but since those are the things in 2 that don't work....

Anyway, I bought WW a couple of weeks ago and it's a really nice little Match 3, especially if you want to get into the holiday mood.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 2, 08 10:16 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Jewel Match 2.

Happy gaming!

Jewel Match Two

[Post New]by EimearMcA on Dec 11, 09 7:29 AM
I purchased Jewel Match 2 and love it. I upgraded my computer to vista and the game wont work. Does anyone know why?

[Post New]by deloras on Jul 11, 10 8:07 AM
i have tried to work this game and all i keep getting is error messages. it is frustrating when you have paid for something and it does not work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have uninstalled it and reinstalled a half a dozen times. i also have updated every thing that was suggested still no good

What can be don?

Go to: