bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Diner Dash technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 10, 11 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Post any Diner Dash technical issues here only

[Post New]by ark161 on May 11, 11 9:21 AM
i had a script error in the beginning but on bigfish it's fine

[Post New]by missykrissybee on Apr 15, 12 4:03 PM
I have a script error window pop up every time I go to play this game and once I click yes continue it acts like it will let me play but then the script error window pops up again and if i click yes it doesnt let me continue so I have to click no and close the game. I haven't been able to play the game since I bought it and have spent hours trying to get it to work properly. I have used your forums and emailed you and none of the "solutions" so far have worked. I am really stuck and don't know how to fix this.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 12 5:01 AM
Hi missykrissybee,

If you are seeing Scripting Errors I would encourage you to have a look at the following Help Article:

Scripting Errors

It does seem like you have followed most of the advice in that article though so failing that, I would encourage you to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. They will be happy to take a closer look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by missykrissybee on Apr 16, 12 4:17 PM
Thank you! I ran a Dr.Felix report and just sent it! I hope that this problem will be figured out! Thank you for the advise!

[Post New]by GLISA45 on May 10, 12 9:30 AM
yes i am having issues with ((diner dash)) .;...
after my purchase of diner dash it says i'm missing a 3D device and it also says: error i have not been able to play my game not once since I've bought it ........ please help i really would love to play my game!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 10, 12 11:49 AM
Hi GLISA45,

If you get in touch with our Tech Support team, they'll be able to see why you're getting that error about a missing 3D device, and help you get any updates you might need to get this game running for you.

You can find all the info about how to contact them and send them the details of your issue in the post I'm linking below:

How do I contact Tech Support?

(Just click the blue text and you'll be taken right there.)

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by aReF20 on May 23, 12 11:22 AM
i have diner dash 5 game and when i click play it will crash and the page will gone and close any help? let me in know...and thanks

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 23, 12 1:32 PM
Hi aReF20,

Welcome to the Pond!

If your game keeps crashing on launch, this can be happening for a couple of different reasons. This help article goes over what can cause that and a few steps to try to get the game working:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen (If you click the blue text, it will take you to more information about how to do that).

However, if you try those and your game is still giving you trouble, I would get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps would be happy to take a closer look with you to try and get your game up and running:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by sylvie7777 on Jun 12, 12 6:03 AM
Hi I know this is not the games fault but every time I click on the play game button it tells me I have some other game running on my computer but I don't it's really bothering if you could just tell me how to quit other games that would be great because I am totally lost.

Go to: