bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Diner Dash

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 10, 11 12:19 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Diner Dash? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Diner Dash

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 10, 11 10:44 PM
Old School Flo. The graphics are older, but still fun. The gameplay is standard TM. The storyline is the original Flo: her building of the resturant and the cook doesn't even have a name. Lovely to see the original is still as fun as ever. As a DD, it scores big.

This game is an A.

[Post New]by NICEBABE on Mar 10, 11 6:19 PM
DINER DASH IS FUN & EASY EVERY GAME IS FUN & EASY I LIKE THIS SITE CUZ YOU CAN WIN PRIZES

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 3:28 AM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 2 stars
Story – 2 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.5 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Branes
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Branes on Jun 24, 13 7:21 PM
This game is insanely fast. I've had games where I felt the developers were out to drive me nuts, but this one takes the cake! Just when you think you have a good strategy for getting through it, they throw in a wrench to really screw it up...like the crab cakes and teenagers, who are extremely impatient in line and slow as molasses to order,eat and get the (*&&Y^ out!!! Any strategy or timing you develop gets blown to hell as soon as they show up.
And the podium which is supposed to keep waiting customers happy takes just long enough to fill up to make the seated customers p*issed.
As a former restaurant cook and occasional waiter, I can tell you that this game is too realistic. Restaurant customers really are this obnoxious.
And if you're male and not a chauvinist so and so before you play it, you certainly will be after having to deal with the business witches who are so demanding you want them to choke on a fish bone while you gleefully watch.
I don't know how many times I've rage quit, screamed at the monitor, cursed the developers high and low and threatened to blow up the *(*&^% restaurant with everyone in it. And yet, the freaking game is so addictive you have to come back for just a little more punishment. If you value your sanity or what little is left of it, stay far away from this game. But if you're a gamer masochist and like games that "challenge" you, i.e. kick your **** every time you play until you're ready to cry "I surrender," then this is the game series for you.
And don't let the first few levels lull you into a sense of "oh, this is a piece of cake."
That's how the demonic developers suck you in, with the "easy" demo.

Seriously, it's a great game. But at my advanced age of 62, with my reduced reflexes and poor eyesight, it's just much too fast for me to handle. But you young'uns shouldn't have any problems.

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 7:22:24 PM PST

[Post New]by honkyboy on Mar 25, 14 1:53 PM
spoiler
the dark skin characters grumble the most and i find that so racist coming from a game designer

Go to: