tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Do we always need a walkthrough??

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jan 10, 11 12:57 AM
Yesterday I was tearing my hair out with my lack of progress in this game but by keep looking back in the games community and getting various help tips from there I have finished the game, thoroughly enjoyed it and must say it lasted a lot longer than my games usually do. O.K. I know I don't have to look at the walkthroughs but when I'm stuck it's all to easy to look at the solution rather than figure it out for myself,

This game was thoroughly enjoyable although I didn't think it was going to be at the beginning and can't wait for the next one.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Do we always need a walkthrough??

[Post New]by lauder on Jan 10, 11 6:20 AM
yes some of us do need a walk though. who would have ever figued that you had to change the clock to different times and move the gears around. I will be very happy when MargieB makes the walk through.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 6:22 AM
lauder wrote:yes some of us do need a walk though. who would have ever figued that you had to change the clock to different times and move the gears around. I will be very happy when MargieB makes the walk through.

Hiya lauder!

I finished the walkthrough this morning and it is now posted on the blog here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/crossworlds-the-flying-city-walkthrough/

I hope it helps.

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 6:22:41 AM PST

Coachswife
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Coachswife on Jan 10, 11 8:10 AM
I usually like a walkthrough, but whenever I was stuck, I checked in this forum and found the answers i needed to continue, and I finished the game. I was frustrated at times, but in all enjoyed the game

bandtmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by bandtmom on Jan 10, 11 2:22 PM
Yes, I do need a walkthrough. I rarely buy a game without one and wouldn't have purchased this one if a walkthrough wasn't promised.

Those who do not need them or want them don't have to read them.

Go to: