textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

MCF 13th Skull SE Question

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 10, 11 9:00 AM
Can somone who has played the SE version of this game tell me if your game time is kept after you have finished the game?

There are two places that time is recorded. One in on the player profile page (click on the profile and it will show the amount of time in the game)

The second is in your journal. When you open it, you will see a red tab on top of the right page with time.

In the CE version, once you complete the bonus chapter, all times are reset to -0-.
However, once you finish the regular game, the time is kept. So I'm wondering if the same is true in the SE after normal game is completed does your time remain, or is it reset to -0-.

I'm trying to figure out if this game keeps finished times or not after the regular game play is completed. Thanks!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:MCF 13th Skull SE Question

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jan 10, 11 9:27 AM
Hi tex
I had a credit which i used to buy the SE of 13th skull & finished it during my lunch hour today

I went back in to the game & my game play time was shown in the journal, it had not set to zero.

Indeed the game is saying 'find a way to board the nearest ship' which is of course the bonus play chapter in the CE - obviously there are no rocks for me to find as I have the SE.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 10, 11 9:45 AM
Thank you so much, SeaBamboo!

I appreciate the info!!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 11, 11 2:37 AM
Hi fishies,

I'm just going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: