Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

How Do You Build a Blacksmith?

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Jan 10, 11 10:24 AM
I am in the middle of the first kingdom (King Willeford), and am a bit stuck. I have been told to build a blacksmith. I have enough materials and have completed the proper mini-quest, according to the "unlock buildings" page. Everything says that I can do it, but there is no blacksmith button on the build screen for any characters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re:How Do You Build a Blacksmith?

[Post New]by hollymamba on Jan 10, 11 10:42 AM
I'm having the same problem. Can't get the blacksmith for the life of me.

Riverman73
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Riverman73 on Jan 10, 11 11:15 AM
Only Craftsmen can build advanced buildings like the Blacksmith, the Prince or Princess can't.

So when you want to build a blacksmith select one of your craftsman to build it. Use the 'second' build button at the bottom of the screen to select the building you want to build.

Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Jan 10, 11 11:40 AM
Thanks so much! That was exactly the problem. I appreciate your quick response ---- this is so fun!

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Jan 13, 11 7:11 PM
Hi--What do you mean by the "second" button on the build menu? as I am sooo confused, I also cant find the blacksmith build either .I am unlocked etc and meet all other criteria, this is a neat game but Im tearing my hair out here.
Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 13, 11 8:51 PM
gemini888 wrote:Hi--What do you mean by the "second" button on the build menu? as I am sooo confused, I also cant find the blacksmith build either .I am unlocked etc and meet all other criteria, this is a neat game but Im tearing my hair out here.
Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When you select a craftsman, and click their build button if you look across the top of the menu that pops up there are two tabs, one with a picture of wood and the other has a picture of stones (bricks). Click on the stone (brick) tab and the blacksmith is here. Only craftsman and scholars can build things on this tab/menu.

I hope that this answers your question, Good Luck.

[Post New]by jcouch18 on Jan 13, 11 9:59 PM
How do you get a craftsman?

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 13, 11 11:09 PM
jcouch18 wrote:How do you get a craftsman?

Once a peasant has surpassed level two you have the option to upgrade them to a craftsman or a level three peasant. Each time a peasant builds something they get experience points and they get experience points by doing the work you assigned them. Once they reach a certain level a blue button lights up over the map, letting you know that someone (either a peasant, soldier or craftsman) is ready to be upgraded. Select the relevant citizen then there should be a blue button with an arrow and a second button - when this second button is lit, click this and it upgrades the peasant to a craftsman.

I hope that this both makes sense and answers your question. Good Luck.

Go to: