Welcome to Hexus forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hexus forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 11, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hexus forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hexus players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hexus forum

[Post New]by spuntwine on Jan 14, 11 11:57 AM
I got to the level at which I can buy a castle, but I cannot place it. No green links come up and it stays red. I tried moving flora to create a bare spot, but that did not help. Please help.

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 14, 11 12:26 PM
spuntwine wrote:I got to the level at which I can buy a castle, but I cannot place it. No green links come up and it stays red. I tried moving flora to create a bare spot, but that did not help. Please help.

Hi, spuntwine.
Just release some place for palace (all buildings could be easily moved - just click and choose move it) cause palace is really big.
Developer.

[Post New]by ukhelen on Jan 17, 11 2:29 PM
I love this game but am getting frustrated because I cant find any 'help'. I have loads of bombs and coloured discs collected but dont know what to do with them.

I would like to build a palace but cant move houses around to make room for them.

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 17, 11 5:30 PM
ukhelen wrote:I love this game but am getting frustrated because I cant find any 'help'. I have loads of bombs and coloured discs collected but dont know what to do with them.

I would like to build a palace but cant move houses around to make room for them.

Hi, ukhelen.
There was one tutorial explaining th nature of bonuses. Every particular usage could just be tested on game field - it is rechargeable by city, so don't worry about that.
Best regards, Eugene.

[Post New]by cty92612 on Jan 30, 11 2:19 PM
I'm out of land can you get more land? and how??

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on Jan 31, 11 3:39 AM
cty92612 wrote:I'm out of land can you get more land? and how??

Hi, cty92612.
It isn't possible to get more land. But you can edit your city by moving/upgrading buildings.

Regrads, developer.

[Post New]by lougirl on Feb 7, 11 10:01 AM
Hi there. I absolutely love Hexus. Addicting. My palace is almost built. NOW, I'm looking for a game similar to this. Cradle of Rome 2 is also a favorite. Match 3 and building stuff is fun but I don't like the other games that have child like graphics. Any suggestions anyone?

dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Mar 3, 11 7:08 AM
Is there any way to expand the playing field. The space I can work in is getting filled up rapidly. I tried putting objects in other areas but it won't let me.

dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Mar 3, 11 3:20 PM
I just found out I can't get more land. I don't like that. Why didn't the developers allow for growth. It would be a more interesting game at least for me it would.

dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Mar 3, 11 3:20 PM
I just found out I can't get more land. I don't like that. Why didn't the developers allow for growth. It would be a more interesting game at least for me it would.

sumx2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sumx2 on Jun 2, 11 9:02 AM
What do each of the playing fields bonus icons mean and how do I use them? I can't access the tutorial or find help or hint.

LaniKat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by LaniKat on Jun 7, 11 2:02 PM
Hexus is a rather nice game and a bit addicting. Nice colors/graphics as well. A couple of things I hope the developers will do in the next (?) version:

Add a page that explains the bonus items!
Zoom in/out so that you can see the entire village
Add additional building areas and more styles of buildings
Add Lake or Pond as feature to 'build'
At the end of Level 100, add some kind of note that it is the end of the game ((the game just quits once you finish that level which is a wtf moment!)
Add more space around "torn" pictures for moving pieces out of the way

Edited on 06/08/2011 at 2:07:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Sushtina on Jan 7, 12 1:23 PM
I do not care what negative feedback has been received from people about this game...they must be outta their minds! I wrote the developer to ask when and if there will be a Hexus 2/sequel.

This game was incredibly awesome...loved the adventure mode and it was VERY addictive! When I first downloaded and played a couple of rounds, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but once I understood it and got into it, I could not stop playing!

To date, it's in my personal Top 10 Favorite Games list of all time. It is so unique...not the same ole, same ole M3, swapping (boring) type of game.

The developers of this game and the devs of the Heroes of Hellas series are very clever with their different formats and keep it interesting.

I seriously hope they consider developing a sequel to this game if they aren't already. Also, if they are, I hope they don't change a thing about the game. It's great the way it is...just want more of it! Having Hexus withdrawals!

[Post New]by avernor on Jan 13, 12 7:28 AM
If you are writing about level 100, then you must had gotten through level 80. Any input on clearing the 16 black and white balls?

Eugene..this game is awesome. My compliments. For any future endeavours, I think throwing in some more quests and challenges would spice things up!

Keep on making life fun!

Re: Stuck on level 80

[Post New]by Pinkkashmere on Feb 1, 12 2:18 PM
I too cannot get past this level...how does one get 16 blk or wht balls all together without having them clear at 6 balls?

lgtr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lgtr on Feb 12, 12 9:14 AM
How do you collect he blacks in cel 8. There are not any blacks on the board.

stuck

[Post New]by CryztalRain on Feb 25, 12 1:08 AM
im stuck on level 39..

i cant work out how tro crack the padlocked boxes to complete the game.. i cant get the second 6 whites to work..
grrrrr is driving me crazy

thanx for any help

[Post New]by AFollower on Mar 2, 12 10:12 AM
Am stuck on Hexus Leval 94. Any way to beat or bypass this?

[Post New]by FClareCat on Mar 13, 12 8:24 PM
I tried to see what level I am on, but could,t find that. My problem is that I cannot unlock 4middle locks. I need to, in order to release the pearls that are my goal. Any ideas? I am new to these games, so I am not intuitive.

Go to: