Sanderella
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

K2 - draining the sunken city

[Post New]by Sanderella on Jan 11, 11 12:28 PM
I've had the mason check out the ruins to the west of the sunken city to trigger bringing the stones to the ruins so he can rebuild them.

I've also triggered my Hero looking at the two stone towers at the east of the sunken city saying it looks like thats what controls the water, but I can't figure out what to do next. I can't attack the stone towers, I can't employ a soldier at them, and I've tried dropping a magic bean at the base to get the red key on top - nothing. I don't know how to get the water out of the sunken city!

Help!

Sanderella
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:K2 - draining the sunken city

[Post New]by Sanderella on Jan 11, 11 2:18 PM
I answered my own question. You have to simply destroy the towers, not use them.

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 11, 11 2:59 PM
Just to remind everyone -there are 3 towers to destroy to lower the water in the sunken city. Also, destroy the tower in the city - you'll find out why when you do it.

[Post New]by avengerspec on Jan 11, 11 3:49 PM
I have one of the towers destroyed but I can't figure out how to do the other two. Any ideas? Thanks

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 11, 11 5:30 PM
Which of the towers are destroyed? If you have destroyed one of twin towers then the other you need to chop the wood log in front to gain access. The other near the entrance to the sunken city, you need to destroy the weed first.

jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jiferin on Jan 11, 11 10:25 PM
I destroyed the tower with the log first. Now I can't get it to go down . with the other one I chopped the log, clicked on Princess and then it became my tower. Then I just demoed it. Withthe other one I can't seem to "claim" it to destroy it. Any suggestions?

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 11, 11 10:30 PM
With the mate to the one that you already destroyed - have you gotten the key from the top? The remaining tower (behind the cathedral) just needs the vines removed. To check if you control the towers, click on them and if you have the options of employing soldiers there or destroying them, then you destroy them.

Good Luck

[Post New]by smsturner on Jan 12, 11 7:58 AM
i'm stuck at the same place, with the one tower with the log destroyed. But i can't figure out the key, or the tower attached to it. How do i get the key? After i get the key can i THEN destroy that tower?
Thanks

[Post New]by avengerspec on Jan 12, 11 1:15 PM
Thanks for your help! To get the key from the tower you have to get a magic bean and drop it right below where the key is. Then it falls off and you can go from there!

[Post New]by sparky_g on Jan 12, 11 5:33 PM
But how do you physically "get" to the twin towers? I can't figure out how to move my hero there.

[Post New]by sparky_g on Jan 12, 11 5:42 PM
Ok, I'm an idiot. Its called a b-r-i-d-g-e.

[Post New]by TWEET15086 on Jan 14, 11 6:51 PM
Ok Call me stupid how do I build a bridge in this area?? I tore down the single tower and triggered my hero to look at towers. I tryed to build a bridge across the water to the twin towers but, I can not get anyone two build a wood or stone bridge!! What am I missing?

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Jan 14, 11 7:26 PM
TWEET15086 wrote:Ok Call me stupid how do I build a bridge in this area?? I tore down the single tower and triggered my hero to look at towers. I tryed to build a bridge across the water to the twin towers but, I can not get anyone two build a wood or stone bridge!! What am I missing?

It is never stupid to ask - a teacher once said that admitting that you don't know is the first sign of wisdom. Just a one question about where you are in the game. Have you built a masonary? The placement of the bridge is precise - it should end up with the gate to the dragons lair right in front of your characters as the cross the bridge. My advise is to try building a stone bridge (the wood is not strong/long enough for this expanse) again, but keep moving the placement (hold the bridge cutout) until it lights up - it could be that your placement is not quite right.

I hope that this helps and Good Luck.

[Post New]by TWEET15086 on Jan 15, 11 8:58 AM
Krspds, Thank you very much!! That was what I needed I kept trying to build the bridge over the sunken city!! Wow I spent hours on that one!!
Thanks!!!

Go to: