Level 4 - the Map!

[Post New]by kblondi2121 on Jan 11, 11 9:16 PM
How did anyone get past the North pole map? I have done it numerous times and all the pieces are lined up correctly,.,.but it keeps kicking me out saying I lost that level! Beginning to regret buying the game if I cant get past level four. Can we contact big fish directly? any feedback appreciated.

kim

pasthymes1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:Level 4 - the Map!

[Post New]by pasthymes1 on Oct 10, 11 2:38 PM
i am also stuck on map!!! just playing in oct. 2011 so i was hoping you might still be out there. did you ever figure it out??

[Post New]by anglefish70 on Nov 19, 11 1:59 PM
I also am stuck on the map, level 4, sure would like someone to tell me how to move on. playing in Nov. 2011

ibnurdreamz
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ibnurdreamz on Dec 9, 11 4:16 AM
Sorry I got this game...it is a sham. Have done the map six ways to Sunday and yet it says I failed. After getting this game considered coming back to BF when I DLed game because it was Christmasy. Well it is useless with no skip button and no walkthru. I want my credit back they can have this lousy game back. This is a joke tha my 12 year old granddaughter says I got ripped off. That is bad...cuz I had to agree with her!!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Dec 15, 11 9:35 AM
I was demoing this as the DD and almost ditched it at the map puzzle because I could see that my latitude and longitude lines looked correct, along with the blue path, the words over the sea and so on but then I decided to try turning a few pieces at random before giving up and I found the one at fault.

Much of the puzzle is clearly right or wrong, so it's possible that others are having trouble on the same piece:

It was one in the bottom right corner, not a frame piece but one in from there.

I hope this helps someone

Edited on 12/15/2011 at 9:54:05 AM PST

[Post New]by hanabronk on Dec 15, 11 11:04 PM
Hurray! I just got past the Map! I read the other posts on the forum when I couldn't get past it. The last one before mine said she just found one tile turned the wrong way. I went back and did it again instead of quitting and I just kept checking them and sure enough I found one of mine (not the same as hers) out of place and when I turned it correctly, BAM, I completed the map!

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 9, 12 2:01 PM
im stuck there too if they would just let you know what you're doing wrong you have nothing to go on.it sucks

Go to: