bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 12, 11 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Post any Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips technical issues here only

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Jan 13, 11 4:09 PM
can't get it to install
norton says its safe, it downloads, validates, and tries to install but I get an error message saying the dependency group failed to start

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Jan 14, 11 11:47 AM
OK, this is more in the nature of a bug report than a technical issue. For me, the game runs just fine. It's just, am I the only person who has noticed that the icons are backward for loading & unloading?

Unloading should be a red arrow, pointing up (I think) to match the red/orange colored arrows that move, indicating that plane is unloading at the gate. Loading should be a blue arrow, again to match the animation. This probably wouldn't bother me, but since I played AM1 more than once all the way through, I am very accustomed to the way these icons are supposed to look, and I keep trying to use an incorrect sequence (trying to send a plane to a gate and then directly to a runway to take off, when it's unloading instead of loading for example).

This certainly doesn't make the game unplayable, but it bugs me (no pun intended), as it certainly shouldn't be difficult to fix, and didn't anyone else notice while they were testing this game?

OK, back to land more planes. . .

Edited on 01/14/2011 at 11:48:36 AM PST

[Post New]by emlach1 on Jan 28, 11 2:26 AM
Occasionaly I have a plane on the ground and I send it to change its color and the plane drives of the screen. For some reason the colors come up to choose a new color but there is no plane there. I click to change the invisible plane to another color and the bar starts again at the bottom to start the period between coloring again but yet I still cannot see a plane.
Ive tried to ignore it but once Ive done the level the game continues and I cannot finish as the game still thinks the plane is there but I cannot move the invisible plane to try and get it into the air.
Any ideas as sometimes I'm doing very well on the level but then I have to restart it again. I doesn't happen on every level and has probably only happend 4 times an doifferent levels.

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Feb 14, 11 10:31 PM
switching planes doesnt seem to work and no matter how many planes i wash i cannot even get one medal.

[Post New]by hadooga on Feb 17, 11 11:17 AM
Got the mac version, and the game freezes (completely locks up my machine) at Level 2-1.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 11:18:03 AM PST

[Post New]by hashbi on Jul 10, 11 12:16 AM
washer basher doesn't work. washed a lot of planes and it won't even register a bronze for me.

[Post New]by gametoomuch on Sep 25, 12 9:08 AM
I have not been able to get the washer basher ribbon. It shows the shadow where it belongs but it does not materialize. I have played the game 3 times, washed every
plane that was dirty recieved a perfect score on every level.

I have read the posts of other players I am not the only one having this problem.

I have unloaded and reloaded the game and played it again and still no washer basher ribbon.

Is there a fix for this glitch? Is there one in the making? Please let me know.

Go to: