gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

The Perfect Tree - DD for 12Jan2011 - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jan 12, 11 1:28 AM
I just finished playing the demo and I did enjoy it. Easy and delightful little game, even if it's a bit late for Christmas tree decorating... I thought I had played this before, but I didn't recognize it when I got into it, and my free trial hadn't been played... The match 3 works well and the rounds go quickly, thanks in part to the power-ups. Nice, for a seasonal game.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:The Perfect Tree - DD for 12Jan2011 - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 12, 11 2:10 AM
I have bought this game already in december 2009 and highly enjoyed it. For the daily deal price its a steal and I highly recommend it to all match 3 lovers.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 12, 11 6:24 AM
This is a nice game. I loved decorating the tree between rounds. If you're looking for a challenge, this isn't the game for you, but if you want a nice relaxing game with nice relaxing music, get this one!

As another poster pointed out in another thread, you can scroll up and down the "decoration" pole and find lots and lots of stuff. You also can click on the sides to change from balls to lights to lawn decorations...all kinds of cool stuff!

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Jan 12, 11 7:41 AM
I'm buying it and saving it for download and play in December.

*Do not open until Xmas*

Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

[Post New]by Hey_j on Jan 12, 11 9:44 AM
Really cute and I love the snow-scene backgrounds of the Match 3's! I'm enjoying it even with Christmas being over! We have lots of snow right now, so I'm finding it something sort of 'fitting' today! But, I love snow!

Super easy even in 'timed' mode! I suspect it will be more challenging as you go along--which I would enjoy!

Try it--you might love it--if you've time to kill and don't want to be stressed in playing a game!!

janice

eta: I bought it, too!

Edited on 01/12/2011 at 9:44:57 AM PST

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 12, 11 11:11 AM
By the time I finished the demo, i had eaten 2 brownies and several pieces of leftover Xmas candy!
Very simple little game. Great for just chilling during the Holidays. Or for that matter when it gets too hot out for me this summer..

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Jan 12, 11 12:42 PM
I can't believe I didn't try this sooner!
Upbeat holiday music , very attractive boards, and extremely smooth match-3 swap mechanics make this a fun m-3 game. Options for timed or untimed. There are plenty of tiles that provide extra effects and bonus points to buy those decorations.
It is no Cradle of Rome, but it isn't trying to be. No stress here. The tiles are nice size and board shapes vary. Plus the yummy holiday treats are non-fattening LOL.
Also nice, multiple player profiles. If you let your kids/grandkids have games on your computer, this is perfect. Each one can have their own Perfect Tree going for when they're at your house.
I'm so glad I finally tried it and bought it. Pure simple fun.

Go to: