K2-Cut down the Giants tree

[Post New]by avengerspec on Jan 12, 11 1:19 PM
Ok, I cant seem to figure out how to make my ax strong enough for them to cut down the giants tree. Any ideas?

Re:K2-Cut down the Giants tree

[Post New]by Tammydewald on Jan 12, 11 1:46 PM
you need to up grade your axes at the lumber yard ( unlock in store)

[Post New]by avengerspec on Jan 12, 11 3:24 PM
Ok, I did that and it still is not working. Am I missing something or is my game malfunctioning? Thanks, again.

Whitenurse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Whitenurse on Jan 12, 11 7:39 PM
You also need to have a craftperson at level 3 that can chop the tree down, I had to wait ages for someone to upgrade that high as at that part of the game I didn't have too many people yet.
I have finish all of Kingdom 2 and it took all day, the only reason is that I was playing all day because of the floods here in Queensland and all the roads cut off, it is also school holidays so as a teacher I am on holidays. But it is very wet.
I will be going through K3 today.
Have fun.
Kaz
Wet Down Under Oz

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Jan 12, 11 10:14 PM
I think that you have to have someone working at an upgraded woodlot and make sure that the axe upgrade button for the woodlot is checked. I was doing the same thing and could not figure it out for a bit. I thought that I had upgraded the axe but when I went and checked I did not have any upgraded huts with the upgrade employed. After I upgraded a working woodlot and upgraded the axe the level 3 craftsperson was able to chop down the tree. I hope this helps, good luck.

Sanderella
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Sanderella on Jan 13, 11 9:00 AM
All of the above are correct! Upgrade your lumbermill, then grab a high level craftsman (I don't think he has to be from the lumberyard, but I could be wrong on that). I think your craftsman needs to be at least level 3, but I would sacrifice creating another scholar in return for a level 4 craftsman.

If you don't have one, and hate the waiting game, employ your library with two scholars if you have them. They'll create books, then just have one craftsman keep reading the books to level him up faster. It's painstaking, but needs to be done!

[Post New]by avengerspec on Jan 13, 11 2:27 PM
Ok, that worked! Thank you!

Go to: