bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any AGON - The London Scene technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 11 3:25 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Post any AGON - The London Scene technical issues here only

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jan 13, 11 3:45 AM
Is there a walkthrough?
I've downloaded the demo & played for about 30 mins. It looks just like my type of game & I know that for these large games the demo is often very much restricted but I'm stuck already and don't think I would be able to manage without some reference to a walkthrough. I always try not to use it if possible but like to know it is available.
Thanks

phd55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by phd55 on Jan 13, 11 10:34 AM
I get input not supported.

Vista 64 bit

Tried 1600X900 1280X768 1024X768

All NG

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Jan 13, 11 4:24 PM
Belladonna32 wrote:Is there a walkthrough?
I've downloaded the demo & played for about 30 mins. It looks just like my type of game & I know that for these large games the demo is often very much restricted but I'm stuck already and don't think I would be able to manage without some reference to a walkthrough. I always try not to use it if possible but like to know it is available.
Thanks

Yes, there are walkthroughs for this game on the net. Look for title "The Mysterious Codex". This episode is included in those.
There was a number of topics about it here too.

phd55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by phd55 on Jan 13, 11 8:45 PM
phd55 wrote:I get input not supported.

Vista 64 bit

Tried 1600X900 1280X768 1024X768

All NG

For others with the same issue:

I also tried a lower refresh rate of 60Hz which didn't fix either.

What fixed it in my case was installing an older x86 driver although the machine is 64 bit Vista.

Worked fine after that

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jan 14, 11 2:02 AM
Thanks Martila - found one and bought the game

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Jan 14, 11 4:09 AM
There is another walkthrough especially for this version of the game on game zebo. Check that one too.

Go to: