bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Bettys Beer Bar

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 11 3:31 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Bettys Beer Bar? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Bettys Beer Bar

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 16, 11 9:22 AM
Boring I used to like this game years ago but it gets boring too soon. I didn't buy it. I wish I had the money years ago to get this game, but now it just seems boring. I don't even know what the point of this game is or if it has any goals.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Bettys Beer Bar

[Post New]by brookings on Jul 22, 11 4:33 PM
I bought this games a few years ago, but before I knew about Big Fish Games. My computer died and I lost all the games I had purchased. I bought this game again. There have been some improvements on the movement of the bar maid. I don't know why I like this game, but I do. You have some real characters that come into the bar. If you don't get them coffee when they are drunk, they pass out on the counter and then you lose the money they owe you.
It's finding shortcuts and ways and paying attention to getting everyone served, glasses washed, coffee served to the drunks, and cleaning up before the time runs out. She works in 3 different bars, but the customers don't change.
It's obvious a man did the art work.

Go to: