bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Gobs of Fobs - Released on February 11, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
It's springtime and that means one thing in the land of Grundo: Springtime Singtime. The annual event to celebrate the arrival of spring is here and the fobs are celebrating with one of their favorite games! Visit the magical land of Grundo, in beautifully rendered 3D environments. Play Gobs of Fobs and visit the land where Teddy Ruxpin lives!

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Gobs of Fobs - Released on February 11, 2007

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Feb 2, 09 11:27 AM
This is the first time I've played a match three game where the 'pieces' - adorable little creatures called Gobs - join hands and skip off the board! There are rocks on the board too. You have to send the Gobs to the appropriate coloured squares and that requires the use of tactics or you'd have a board full of Gobs and no squares cleared. It's a lovely game and a lot of fun

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 27, 09 4:27 AM
I have enjoyed my trial time, but not enough for buying. But I think its a great game for kids or match 3 beginners, but not for me.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Dec 27, 09 5:40 AM
Mine won't play but the video looks a lot like cubis. Just much, much cuter.

[Post New]by SOOTSMOM on Dec 27, 09 3:48 PM
Looked like it might be fun but the game will not open. I am told I have 60 minutes left in the trial if I would like to 'play again.' Have not been able to play at all. Wierd.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Jan 2, 10 3:20 AM

I downloaded the Demo for my young granddaughter. She/we enjoyed it so much I purchased the full game. I find myself playing it when she is gone. It plays like a strange "Chess" game once you get to the higher levels. I do defeat the sound when I play.I can take just so many "Yipees" in a day.My granddaughter loves the sound effects and animation.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jan 3, 10 12:07 PM
I loved this game. Very addictive. The little critters are so cute and fun to listen to and watch 'run'. I was tempted to purchase it, but I try to stay away from repetitive games like this. It's a great game for match three lovers though.

Go to: