pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Call of Atlantis - Help

[Post New]by pashdi on Dec 2, 08 7:53 PM
Can anyone help? I am playing for the second time and am stuck in Carthage level 8.
I have no more bonuses left and from 13 lives I now only have 7 left, because of the one puzzle piece that is stuck at the end of the wall, I need to remove it from 4 columns away. Besides getting through Ice, locks, rocks to free the other 3 puzzle pieces before time runs out. I can't go any further. Has anyone solved the last two levels when playing for the second time? Any hints would be appreciated.

Ms4wheels
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Call of Atlantis - Help

[Post New]by Ms4wheels on Dec 3, 08 6:13 PM
Hi! I just started playing the game and I hope you can help me with my question! I am on level four in Greece and there are pieces stuck in the corners of the matching game, How do I get them to move down or maybe I should say out of the corners? Thank you for your help in advance.

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Dec 4, 08 5:30 AM
Ms4wheels, If they are stuck at the top, I had two bombs and bombed each piece below them, the puzzles move down in that column. I also used Poseidon's amulet when it was charged. Try to get as many match four or more to activate Poseidon's amulet. If you are at the bottom with a puzzle piece sitting on the wall with a piece sitting next to it. Try to get two matching pieces sitting above the puzzle then swap the puzzle with the piece sitting next to it. For instance, if you have a jug next to the puzzle, have two jugs above each other on top of the puzzle, then shift the jug with the puzzle to match 3. Its not easy, I had several attempts before I finally managed it and moved on to the next level.
It gets more difficult the second time around. I'm on the 2nd last level and I have boulders, double locks and frozen pieces all over the place with a puzzle stuck on a wall at the bottom where I have to move it along 4 columns to release it.
Now that's fun.
I'm still working on it. Almost losing all my lives, and I really don't want to start it from the beginning. Could Picman please play this game and tell us the secret solution so I can continue?

Edited on 12/04/2008 at 5:32:48 AM PST

Ms4wheels
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Ms4wheels on Dec 4, 08 9:20 AM
Pashdi, Thank you so much for answering my reply! Somehow (i'm not sure how,LOL) I got the pieces out of the corner and am now on level 5. Thanks again!!

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Dec 5, 08 2:07 PM
pashdi wrote:
It gets more difficult the second time around. I'm on the 2nd last level and I have boulders, double locks and frozen pieces all over the place with a puzzle stuck on a wall at the bottom where I have to move it along 4 columns to release it.
Now that's fun.

roflmao.. I totally agree!! love this game..

Edited on 12/05/2008 at 2:08:40 PM PST

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Dec 8, 08 11:15 AM
argh...!!! at this point maybe I don't love this game so much anymore

I'm on part 2 level 9 where the peices are in the middle on the top and the frozen ones are under them. they always end up on the stones in the middle on the bottom. the most i've managed to get is three of them out, but since they are all next to each other its very hard to move them over.

I have very little hair let to pull out!!! This game will drive you to and I don't drink.

its been 2 days on this level, luckily I started with many lives but i'm now down to 9 but no powerups and none on the puzzle.

I'm sure the trick is to get the peices to the sides at first but how do you do that with the frozen ones under? when you break the frozen they fall way down.

Shrew2P
Clownfish
Clownfish
979 Posts

[Post New]by Shrew2P on Dec 11, 08 5:28 PM
Sometimes the trick is to move your puzzle pieces over before the frozen blocks drop to far down. The higher up you can keep them the easier it is to move them to the column they need to be in. Otherwise it's really hard to move them once they drop to the very bottom. Then you have to hope that you can play your swap bonus. I'm on my second jouney in Egypt level 7.

[Post New]by hardass on Feb 18, 09 2:47 PM
I am on the 9th level, the last of all the sets. I can't get the last piece out because of two rows of frozen pieces. I have about 9 swaps, but it won't let me swap the pieces. How do I get the last piece of the last set on level 9? I've tried about 10 times now, but haven't had any luck Bugs 4:45 on 2-18

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Feb 21, 09 7:13 PM
i am with ya all on this one... iam on the last level and can't get the pieces moved before time runs out... hope someone has a solution.... i love this game and am 1 level from the finish would love to finish the game

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Call Of Atlantis - Egypt Level 9 - need help!

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Sep 6, 09 1:20 PM

Hello gamers! I’m stuck on Egypt Level 9 and have no clue what to do or how to solve this. I have 5 bombs, 7 lightenings, 5 extra times and 5 swaps left … and I’m on my last life for the 2nd time. It’s one thing to know what to do and just run out of powerups or time but quite another when you just waste them all experimenting and still have no clue what to do!

The puzzle piece is in the middle of the play field, horizontally between 2 walls, below which is a stone wall which is the bottom (so it will not just drop down into the play field). There are 3 columns in this space where the impossible puzzle piece is – ICON, PUZZLE, ICON – so I got the puzzle piece to move to the right by matching 3 icons but now that the puzzle is on the far right – ICON ICON PUZZLE – how do I get it out of there? Swap doesn’t work on a puzzle piece – it only works on the icon pieces and the bomb doesn’t affect it.

So horizontially it’s:
------- WALL ------
ICON ICON PUZZLE
------- WALL ------
----STONE WALL--
END OF PLAY FIELD

Help? Pleeeeze?

P.S. If there’s a way to attach a file with screen shot of this let me know – I know what a pix is worth.

kayskats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kayskats on Oct 14, 09 8:24 AM
this is one level where I almost always use one or two swap tiles and I use 'em very early!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sissypius on Oct 18, 09 2:03 PM
Please help, I am havingthe same problem as Lynne ....can't move the tool over in level 9 Egypt . None of my tools will work on the piece.. Tried bomb, lighting, swap nothing works.
I only have one life left... HELP!!

You all are awesome !

[Post New]by Suepy1010 on Jan 7, 12 7:11 AM
Need some help when I try to log into the game it just keeps shutting down

I am on lvl 4 round 5

[Post New]by millie196 on Jan 25, 12 1:14 AM
I have the same problem someone else has.How do you get the piece out of the corner across 4 lanes.The so called swap pieces don"t work on pieces against the wall.By the way all these problems are at Cartage level 8.

[Post New]by michellelrhodes on Apr 24, 12 11:30 AM
Help!! I can't advance .. If i fail and need to redo the previous level, I keep getting the same puzzle over and over again. I'm in Greece, level 2. Thank you thank you

[Post New]by magda53 on Jan 31, 14 8:39 PM
None of this post are of any help . No the ray doesn't help when you are stuck in the rock I tried all powers. the pieces in Carthage level 2 fell exactly there in a corner there are no swaps possible either I think this game was mostly for android so they can charge suckers to get powers or other c,rap. I just took it off my pc

[Post New]by andi208 on Mar 9, 14 10:25 AM
How and when do you use the hearts?

[Post New]by karenda2 on Apr 19, 14 12:50 PM
andi208 wrote:How and when do you use the hearts?
how do you use the hearts?

[Post New]by gapeach61 on Aug 23, 14 12:24 PM
I love this game but there are some on level 2 that there is no way u have enough time. These are suppose to be fun, One took me a week to get through! HELP!!

Go to: