bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gobs of Fobs forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Gobs of Fobs forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gobs of Fobs players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gobs of Fobs forum

[Post New]by cll1950 on Dec 27, 09 2:42 AM
Game won't play. Screen turns black for a second then the do you want to play again screen comes up. Reloaded it twice. I'll skip this one. Don't need to wait 3 days for the tech guys to tell me it must be my comp. let's see if anyone else has trouble.

[Post New]by walshp8 on Dec 27, 09 4:04 AM
Same problem here, also happened to me with another game a while ago. When BF finally got back to me they said it had something to do with my version of Direct X or Flash or another "something" I needed to download in order for it to work - don't remember exactly what program they said but I do remember it was too much of a hassle to bother with.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 27, 09 4:28 AM
I haven`t problems with playing this game, but its not really my cup of tea.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Dec 27, 09 3:34 PM
The game is very cute, but I have a question.

Some of the boards are impossible to complete as far as I can tell, because the colored squares are behind rocks. I can't find any way to make the fobs go to any squares behind rocks, and I've read the instructions twice. IS there any way to accomplish this?

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Dec 27, 09 6:33 PM
orchid, remember that you can send the little guys up the board from the bottom, not just across the board.

this game makes me just laugh and laugh.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Dec 28, 09 6:37 AM
Pepper010,

Thanks. I had tried to get them to go from anywhere other than the right side and been unsuccessful. I'll try again. although it's too late to get it for $2.99.

Thanks, again.

[Post New]by JayMath on Feb 27, 10 7:22 AM
When I am playing the level "Gobs of Fobs", the game ends before the time runs out on the time bar at the top. Why?

Go to: